When Nightmare Becomes a Reality|Fred Weasley

WARNING: light smut, stalker Fred, use of knife/dagger, rope, mention of dark magic.

~~~~
Long chapter ahead. Fred has been obsessed with you since the day he laid his eyes on you. Everyday he would always watch you from a distance, learn everything about you. His twin brother, George, doesn't know anything about this nor their other siblings and friends, Fred kept it well hidden. But there's always a catch at the end.
~~~~

-4th year-

Her.

I don't know where to even begin. She's just perfect. Words is not enough to describe how this girl affect me so much. Am I in love? yes. Does she know? no. Am I planning on introducing myself? maybe. Is my obsession getting worse? definitely. Do I have a file about her? yes.

(Full name), (age) years old, has (e/c) eyes, and (h/c) hair, she's (height) and transferred the same year as me which is 3th year and her house is (h/n).

Personality:
- Has few friends but prefers to be alone most times.
- Top student of her house.
- Likes to spend time in the library or any place that is peace and quiet.
- Would always cover her mouth when she laughs.
- Always picks flowers by the black lake and puts it in her hair, sometimes as a bookmark.
- Would judge other students just by looking at them.
- Doesn't fight/talk back, instead would prove them wrong by doing it than saying it.
- Can control/hide her feelings well.
- Only opens up to someone she really trusts and comfortable with.
- Has a habit of rolling her eyes.

Likes:
- Reading.
- Soft pastries.
- Coffee.
- Drawing small characters on the corner of parchments.
- Quidditch.
- Herbology and DADA.

Dislikes:
- Bright/lively colors.
- Potions.
- When someone interrupts her alone time.
- Snape.
- People who has too much energy.

Every morning I would wake up early just to see her walk in the great hall with a book on her hand and sit alone, reading, not socializing with the others. Just her, a book, and a mug of coffee.

I was lucky enough that we have few classes together which means there's a chance I get to sit with her in class. As she listens attentively to our teacher, I, on the other hand, admiring her angelic features.

Her (h/c) hair tied nicely, cheeks faintly tinted with a shade of pink, her natural plump lips pressed together, her chest rises up and down and a necklace around her neck.

Metal rings wrapped around her fingers, it has also become her habit that she plays with them. I don't think I could look at other girls the same as her, she's just different. A good different.

I couldn't take my mind off her, she's just there 24/7. Constantly corrupting my mind. Its like I'm under a spell that I can't break. She's like a drug, I'm addicted.

Once the class ended I broke away from my trance, (Y/N) started packing her things and I did as well. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going when I suddenly bump into someone, its like my life flash before my eyes and I was on the floor, my right elbow hit the floor hard.

I groan in pain as I try to gain my strength again, "Watch where you're going next time." the voice said, it can't be.

As I sit up I looked at the person, it was her. (Y/N). She doesn't look like she's mad or anything but her face is scrunched up in pain as well as she holds on her ankle.

My heart started beating fast, I couldn't breath, I tried to say something but nothing comes out. She looks up and I met her eyes, suddenly my body was relaxed and the pain in my elbow is gone. My surrounding started getting foggy as I get lost in her trance.