Friends with Benefits | George Weasley

I forgot how we ended up like this, and I'm sure we both didn't expect it to be this fucked up.

"We had a deal, weasley. We both agreed that we wouldn't let our feelings mixed into this!"

"Yes I know! But its not my fault that I'd always fall for your eyes."

"How is it my fault?"

"Because I love how your eyes shines when I admire you!"

My whole body just crawled with adrenaline. He slowly turns his head back towards me while holding is striked cheek, my hand was tinggling from the slap.

"George I-"

"Save it, (l/n). Thanks for making it clear."

I sure felt stinging in my chest when he walked away and bumped my shoulder, I knew that emotions wasn't on the table but man that made me tear up.

I couldn't turn back and run after him because my body wouldn't let me but my conscious was screaming at me to do the opposite. I looked around and noticed that a lot of other students were staring at me so I ran away from the scene.

Days turned into weeks since the incident. I was so scared of getting into another relationship after my past ones, they wern't exactly good if not bad. The thought of me and George together as a couple was never at the top of my head, but obviously sometimes I can't help but have 'what if's' thoughts about us.

"George please. Just give me few minutes to explain."

"No need, (l/n). What you did to me weeks ago was enough for me." He says coldly without looking at me.

"Please I'm begging you-" I tried reaching for his sleeves but then he turns to me.

"I said enough! I've already moved on (y/n) and you should too." He stares at me. "No feelings, remember? Well, this time I'm sticking to that. Permanently."

I could see in his eyes that he was mad, hurt, disappointed. And it made me sick to my stomach.

"Expect we won't have as much interaction in the future unless we're in the same class." George looks at his watch then takes a deep breath.

"You should get to you class or do whatever, I'm already late for my class." He wasted no time and walked away.

He's right. There's no point of trying to talk to him and fix things with him, I'm just wasting my time. Even if I want to try, I'll just look like a fool.