Switch| Fred Weasley

WARNING: HEAVY SMUT! Oral (both male and female receiving), shock collar, slapping and choking, blood, spitting, degrading kink, use of nicknames (baby boy, pet, princess,  mommy/mistress.)

~~~~
Long chapter ahead. You and Fred are a switch; both dominant and submissive. And also ft. my bestie Jaslyn and George <3
~~~~

When you hear the name Fred Weasley you would think of a cocky, arrogant and flirty prankster.

As a beater of his house team along side his twin brother, he looks like he could snap you in half, considering their team captain Oliver Wood puts them into trainings that you cannot imagine you would survive it.

I would come across them running laps around the field.

His hair bouncing, his shirt drench in sweat, clinging on his torso revealing his abs that the girls are dying to see.

He would walk around the halls of Hogwarts in his uniform, his tie neatly tied around his neck and his robe perfectly draping down on him.

I could hear girls from every house talking about him, saying that they want to be railed so hard by the ginger and how they describe him like some kind of a sex God which sometimes pisses me off but laugh it out in the end.

But under that angelic face, is another Fred who no one knows, except me.

----

We are currently in Potions right now, we were at the back row farthest from everyone.

Sitting next to me is Fred who's hiding his face with his hands while I give him a hand job under the table.

As I pump his cock up and down and rub the tip with my thumb.

The poor boy couldn't maintain his posture as he sets his elbows down the table for support.

Making a slight squeak from the chair and Professor Snape turns around and look at Fred.

"Mr. Weasley, is there something you want to share?" Professor asks, uninterested. Fred slowly looked up, his ears are red.

"Nothing professor." Fred replied hesitantly.

Professor Snape looked at the boy one last time before continuing with the lesson.

Fred let's out a breath and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Is there something wrong Fred?" I smiled innocently, before he could answer I sped up my hand.

He leans in my ear, "Please mommy I can't take it anymore." He whimpers, shutting his eyes.

"Are you gonna admit that you flirted with that (H/N) girl earlier?" I asked, I leaned in closer to his ear, biting it gently.

Fred moans softly, his hot breath brushing against my neck making my skin crawl.

"I promise you I didn't flirt with her, she was the one who approached me." Fred explains, trying to gain his remaining strength.

"Oh fuck, mommy please I'm-" He couldn't finish his sentence as he just rests his head on my shoulder and let my hand do the work.

Fred grabbed onto my other arm telling me he's close.

"Does my baby boy wanna cum so bad?" I whispered, he nods his head.

Right before he could release the class ended, I removed my hand and wiped it clean then stood up, gathering my things.

Fred lets out a whine as he sits back up, trying to hide his embarrassing state.

"Maybe tonight love if you behave." I whisper as I pat his head, he looked at me pouting.