67| Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Imagine Taylor Swift sending you the rerecorded album before everyone else because she claimed you as her child.

You are scrolling through your instagram feed when you get a notification. 

Your first instinct is to think it was your publicist, Trixie, asking you for any updated on your next album. You click on the messages and you are partially right, but you are also wrong. It was not the only reason why she messaged you.

As you read the words, "How's the tracks you've been doing? Oh, and Taylor is sending her fearless album through your email. Hope you're ready." Your heart sinks as you scramble to open your email and see the link to a google drive. You could not believe that Taylor would do that for you.

You hit play and you start listening to Fearless. 

Just like that, you're back in your room as a kid who did not  know any better.  You're on your bed singing out loud along to the lyrics that hurt you before. Before heartbreak was real, before you lost friends, before you lost yourself. Before you started writing, you were among the crowd that screamed her name. 

P.S. Do not mind me. I need to stretch my writing, even if it's not that great right now.

PLEASE STREAM FEARLESS ALBUM (TAYLOR's VERSION) ON YOUTUBE, SPOTIFY, APPLE, WHEREVER YOU CAN STREAM!