6|Taylor At Your Wedding

Imagine getting married to the person of you dreams and having your favourite person in the same wedding.

When you were around 25 years old, you were engaged to the person of your dreams. Out of impulse, you sent out a letter to Taylor telling her that she was invited to your wedding day, December 14. When people had learned that your wedding day was after Taylor's birthday, they thought that you did it on purpose. Okay, that was partially the reason. Anyway, it meant everything to you for her to come. But you knew it would only be wishful thinking that can bring you to think like this. Little did you know, she got the letter and wanted to go. She looked for you on twitter and Tumblr and called anyone aside from you that she was going.

On the day itself, you wore a long beautiful flowing white dress that made you look exceptionally gorgeous. You walked down from the car with your father at your side. The big tall brown mahogany doors opened letting you in. In the distance, you could hear your favourite song,  you're in love playing. You thought it was a recording until you saw a recognisable face, Taylor Swift. The nerves all came out of your body and was replaced by genuine joy. She actually came. When you reached the end of the aisle, your soon to be partner in life asked you a simple question, "Did I do good?"
You answered, "Yes, you did."
Everything of the mass came into a blur until the vows. You knew what you had to say. You had a speech prepared but you threw it all. When it comes to life, it's better to not know exactly what you are doing until you are in the spur in the moment. 

"I will always remember this moment because the people I love are here with me to witness something that i've been waiting and thinking about all my life. There are few people in this world who are able to feel love.  I am lucky that I get to feel that all my life. I'm just thinking out loud now. I don't know where my life is headed just like this speech but I am glad that I get to do it with you. I'm not perfect and I choose not to pretend I am. All I promising you is that we're going to work it out together. So will you do it with me?" You asked. 

Everyone awed and had grins on their faces. 

When the reception came, Taylor sang some songs including love story. She sang your favourite songs on her albums which meant it was basically everything she made. She sang a song for your first dance. You were incredibly happy. Then, Ed Sheeran came into the room with a guitar at hand. You were sure that this day will always be with you.  You got married. You meet two of your favourite artists and you were happy with what was coming.