34|Caught In The Act

Imagine singing We Are Never Getting Back Together in a hotel's bathroom and accidentally seeing Taylor outside.

You have recently broke off with your boyfriend a week ago. It was not your fault but you still feel the effects of breaking up with him. It was on and off relationship. You knew that it was doomed to end anyway but it still continued to hurt. He had said he loved you yet his actions told you otherwise. He had said sweet words into your ears just enough to lure you in. It worked every time until you had your own senses work. He said the same things too many times that it became to not mean anything at all. After the break up, you took your bags and your best friends to New York City. It was the best road trip that you have planned. You were going to go to the Statue of Liberty and eat endless boxes of pizza. It was a full proof plan. You were going to a five star hotel, eat ice cream and watch movies with your best friends. Was it wrong to feel that way? Hella no. There were different ways to deal with break up. You can either let it hurt you, cry and feel bad about being broken up. Or you can take the higher road, quite literally for you.

"This is going to be the best day of your life, Y/N!" One of your friends said, raising her glass of lemonade.

"You got that right! Since we are all Single! We can mingle!!" Your brunette friend in the corner said, ready to put on her dancing heels. You better watch her. Lol.

"But right now, let's get to the restroom before we drink more drinks." You said, walking to the lobby's restroom. You opened the door to it, let yourself in. You were glad no one was in there so you started singing we are never getting back together obnoxiously.

"WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER. YOU GO TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS TALK TO MY FRIENDS TALK TO ME. CAUSE WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!!!" You screamed in your cubicle while fixing your dress. When you heard someone singing along with you, you blushed a lot. You were scared to come out the cubicle but you had to. You wanted to see who was making you less embarrassed. When you opened the cubicle door, it was Taylor. She was in a blue dress, fixing her hair. When she saw you, she just smiled and continued singing. You followed her lead after a few lyrics and you had a mini duet in the restroom. It was the most beautiful moment of your life.

"I loved that song. That album should have gotten more than it received." You said, happily.

"Thank you so much that means a lot to me." She said, putting an arm around you.

When you got out to the restroom, your friends were asking where have you been. Gladly, Taylor answered that question for you. Your friends were shocked but went along with you. Something came out of it.

FRIENDS > BOYFRIENDS.