12|Sister Or Fan?

Imagine Taylor's mom, Andrea ADOPTING YOU. ( I WANNA BE ADOPTED BY HER. THEY ARE LOVELY PEOPLE. )

For some odd reason, Mama swift adopted you. Why? I don't know. From all the people that she could have chosen, it was you. So now you were Y/N Swift. You weren't complaining though. The whole family was amazing. They were everything that Taylor was. You were grateful that for once you were picked first. Now, you could go with them. They didn't know one thing. You were a fan of Taylor's. No, you weren't a fan. You were a swiftie.

This was a Swiftie's dream. You were sort of sisters with Taylor and Austin. You finally had a family who loved you. You were in your happiest in years. When you got into your new home, you were trying to be careful with everything that was in the house. It looked expensive and fragile.

"Hey Y/N! This is your new room! Pack your things up, we'll head over to meet your new siblings." Papa Swift said. So far, so good. No fangirling found. Until your phone rang playing Blank Space loudly to echo from the whole house. You instantly blushed, red as a tomato. You hurried up the stairs to make sure to not be seen. Please not be heard.

You answered the call and it was your best friend.

"How's it going?" She asked cooly.
"Good, great, awesome." You answered quickly, taking in the view of your room. You still couldn't believe that they would pick you.

"Why are you using the same adjectives?" She wondered.

"Because I'm awkward like that and I'm taylor's new sister. I'm gonna cry." You replied. When your best friend registered the fact, there was a lot of screaming through her end.

"Honey, let's go?" Mama Swift said. You said goodbye before hunging up the phone. The next stop was to meet her.

"So are you a fan of Taylor?" Papa swift asked, looking at you from the front mirror.

"Yeah, I am. She has good songs." You said trying to keep your cool. You were probably going to fall into a puddle of fangirling but that's okay.

When you did eventually meet her, you went straight for a hug. She hugged you too tighter. She talked to you as if you were close friend and you did.