42| Vampire Hunter

I think now I am just being bored. This is one of the weirdest. Watch The Originals on the CW, 9PM. I don't know what day so...

Imagine that you were in a family of vampire hunters and your mother finds out that Taylor is one.

"We found our next vampire. Up for the challenge, Y/N." Your mom smiled, cleaning her weapons. Her favourite was the knife. Yours was the bow and arrow. This was long before Katniss Everdeen was famous. When you were little, you were guided into a room of toy weapons. You ran to the bow and tried to use it. It shot through the target and it was yours.

"Sure. Who who is it?" You asked, flipping through your feed on twitter.

"She's blonde, tall, gorgeous and very famous." She stated. She was too focused to see your expression of pain. You were actually a fan of hers. Without thinking of the consequences, you made a plan to save Taylor. She was worth it.

On the day itself, you were ready as you could ever be. You had your back up plan and a plan for the back up plan. You had an extra back up plan. There was an exit plan and it went all the way to Plan ZZA. There was a 15% chance that everything would go south. But you had to be optimistic.

Taylor was having a concert in your city. That is where your mom will strike. After the concert, she will slip through the security and deal with Taylor. There you will have to persuade or when matters go for the worst, take her out. Now, you were older and had the capability to think for yourself, you felt like doing this to the innocent was wrong. Taylor had not done anything wrong and it was time to change the facts. People who should be guilty of something should be the ones who did a crime. Taylor has not. You had a feeling that your mother was blaming the nature than the actions. It was not fair.

You wore your 1989 shirt to your mother's dismay but you excused it as going with the crowd. But honestly, you were so happy that you were in it. You got to see the people, the lights, the stupendous show.

Apparently, you did not have to work that hard to get in because Taylor invited you in to Loft 89 which made you question a lot of things. You were beyond the moon when you realised that Taylor would bring meet you and sadden that this will most likely head south. You followed the security to the backstage.

When you opened the door to the meet and greet, you were surprised by the screaming of HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!!! You looked over to your mom who was quiet the whole time. Her grin never fading. She pushed you over to Taylor who stood before you. She was quite the actor.

"Are you okay?" Taylor asked, pulling you close and into a hug.
"I'm confused what is this all about. I thought we were....." You trailed off, watching your mother explain herself. She had this plan all along. She knew that you loved Taylor. She knew that she was one but she was not like most vamps. She cared about humanity so much. She was dismissed by the council that she was a safe go.

"I am so glad. I love you Taylor."
"Do you have any blood bags laying around? I am parched."
"I think I am gonna faint."

They laughed.