62 | Wattpad Account

Imagine Taylor learning about your wattpad account.

As usual, Taylor was in your house. You didn't mind. It was a Saturday Morning. Saturday was your guys day. Sometimes, both of you would spend it at home or in a cafe or in a really nice museum. On Saturdays, you always knew where to go. It was with Taylor. You've been friends with Taylor for so long. You've seen her when she would perform in front of your families. You saw her work her ass off in Nashville. You saw in her worst. You saw her in her best. You get the point. She's seen everything too. She saw you in the first time you met your boyfriend. She was there when you were writing your book. The thing is... when she got famous, you did too. Weird. Right? Her songs were heard in the radio and constantly being played by people. Everyone was loving her. People loved you too for your work as a writer.

The thing is... when wattpad was made... You were curious of the website. It was free for you to write on. It was also funny for you. I mean seriously... you could write lame cheesy romance books to absolutely heart wrenching stories that haunts you. Instead you choose to write fanfiction about taylor.

You wrote about Taylor imagines and Taylor stories about how Taylor was. Instantly, you got famous here too. People from the media were trying to track you but you were glad enough for wattpad to conceal everything.

One day, a specific Saturday, you left your phone on the counter. You began cooking breakfast for the both of you. Eggs in the side with bacon strips in the middle. It was the usual.

Suddenly, Taylor shouted, "What?" loudly which terrified you. She was holding your phone reading a notification.

Your story Chapter 7 Taylor Imagine was liked by taylorswifthaidiqhsid.

When it finally registered that Taylor saw it, you grabbed the phone so fast. You almost slipped.

"Y/N. I know what I saw. You write FANFICTION ABOUT ME!!!" She said almost laughing at what she said.

"No, I don't. I hate fanfiction. It's so stupid. No, I don't. I'm not like that.  You know. I mean seriously, it's..." You said rambling until you see Taylor with her arms crossed. She knew that you were caught red handedly.
"Okay. I write fanfiction and imagines." You said defeated.

"Can I see?"

"Fine." She already saw it. She might as well read every single chapter.

This is how Saturday night became Wattpad writing night.