52| Award Show Spectactular

Imagine Taylor bringing you as a date to your first ever award show.

You were sure that being friends with Taylor Swift was already great. She wasn't a performer or an entertainer or a famous singer who won many awards like ten Grammys. She is an intelligent, well-rounded, kind, generous, and the best friend you could ever meet. You met her while you were starting as an artist in the art industry. Your name was getting some head turns and you knew that you were in the brink of being known. In one of your art exhibits in New York, Taylor walks by looking around the art pieces you drew. One of them was one of her. You drew her when she was singing Tenerife Sea with Ed. It was your best work because it held her expression perfectly and it was so detailed. You were amazed with yourself mostly. Taylor held the same. She went around your exhibit for another hour before heading back to the painting. Sadly, you were not able to talk to her because many other clients were focusing on other art projects that you were ongoing and those that were hung around the room.

"Where's the artist of this whole exhibit?" Taylor asked another girl who was holding champagne glasses. The girl pointed over you as you were talking to another artist himself. He was congratulating you for your incredible work and design.

"Hi I'm Taylor and I would want that painting of Ed and me. It's beautiful. I like the patterns and I like how you were able to do all of this." She smiles.

"You can have it for free. I was meaning to give it to you but I couldn't get in touch with her publicist." You said, walking towards the painting. You take it out from the wall and turn the painting showing that it said "to taylor". You smile at Taylor when she sees it. You were glad that she loved your work. It meant a lot from you and as an artist, if it takes the attention of someone enough for them to keep in their houses, you did good.

"Thank you, maybe you could do some other pieces too."

It was the start of a new friendship.

---

When she asked you to come with her to the award show for the grammys, you kept on asking her if she was being serious. She looked serious so you had to believe she was right. When the day came, you had yourself glamoured. You had make-up on that made you even more gorgeous. You had your hair curled and you got this dress that made you turn heads. You were so incredibly flawless that Taylor was commending you for it. Taylor knew that you loved getting all dressed up so taking you for the grammys was just the best decision.

"Hey Taylor! Thank you for doing this."

"Are you kidding? This is the best decision I made today. This is going to be fun." Taylor said excitedly. She walked around the room with her heels on.