38| Amnesia

Imagine Taylor getting into an accident and losing her memory where you help her get it back.

The moment the news hit you, you could not explain to anyone on how sad you were and devastated. You clenched your jaw and shouted to the sky asking why this happened to her. The most devastating part was that she was in pain. You knew that this was not fair. Taylor was all a round a good person who wishes nothing but the best.

When your colleagues told you that Taylor was going to be transferred to your intensive care, you were confused to how fate had brought you together. You were a fan, actually no, you were a swiftie for so long.

You could easily question how ridiculously cruel was fate, the only was for you to meet her was if she was in a serious condition. When it was time to care for her, she was standing watching the people outside live their lives. She turned to you and smiled sadly. There was a bandage wrapped around her head. Her blue bright eyes were dimmer.

You lead her back to her bed and told her lay down on it. She did exactly that and listened to you. You checked on her. Everything was normal except for the question on her mind.

"Who am I?" She asked, looking clueless. Your friends had mentioned or Taylor's memory loss. It was also the second where you made sure that you were going to get it back. You were determined to help her even if it's the last thing you would think of at night. Taylor was that worth all your efforts. She helped you all this time, it was your time to help and you did- in one way or another.

"So my name is Taylor Alison Swift. I love to sing and I can play the guitar. I'm a singer. I sound cool."Taylor said as you explained her story to her. For the course of the several weeks of being together, you had grown closer to her. She had considered you a friend by now and you held on to whatever bond you both had. In the moment that she was alright and fine to go, she would leave whatever you had with her. It was selfish to want to let her stay but it is not right.

"Yeah, that's right." You commented, giving her your approved smile. You knew you were being selfish whenever you wanted to spend more time with Taylor so you tried even harder. You gave her pictures of herself and some videos you had of her. Then, something clicked.

The next morning, you grabbed all your albums of hers. You brought a guitar for her too. You managed to create a mini stage in the middle of the counter.

"Y/N? Are you here?" She asked, searching for you until she found you on one of the front seats.

"Yeah? Like it?" You questioned her as she nodded. Her feet had walked to the stage, grabbing the guitar like she has done everyday. She fiddled with the strings before finding some chords that were for out of the woods.

She sang with her strumming the guitar,  a smile crept into her mouth as she slowly remembered everything.

When she stopped playing, the people who had stopped and gathered around us were clapping and shouting their cheers. She placed her guitar on the stand and ran to you. She hugged you tightly, hugging every inch of you into a hug.

"Thank you so much Y/N."