24|Taking Over | Requested Chapter

Imagine being Taylor's twin who is married to Niall. Taylor is pregnant with Harry's baby and she goes to labour leaving to you having to perform for her.

You were always beside Taylor through thick and thin. You would tell each other everything that happened to you from what you ate for breakfast to what happened down the store. You had the same blue eyes and blonde hair. You were a little taller than her which makes all the difference to you both. You were sisters, twins actually. It just so happens that you were almost always similar. Although Taylor was more out going than you were, she took you to most of the things that she went to. That is how everyone recognised you, you were Taylor's younger sister and you would not change that for the world.

You were both creative souls. Taylor loved to sing her heart in front of people. She loved the idea of people singing with her. She loved having people connect with her. You in the other hand loved to draw and take pictures. You loved every bit of what it could give out. It was a way to express yourself and it was important to do so.

As Taylor's music got headlines from newspapers to tv news, you were being recognised as well in your field of expertise. It was becoming the best year for you, especially when Taylor got married to Harry. He loved her so much and it was obvious to everyone. After the wedding, everyone got together. Your family met his family. Your friends met his friends. Not only friends were made, once you met Niall. He never took his eyes of you. He never knew how it felt to be struck my love but with you, every single story made sense. He was lovestruck. It was as if Cupid accidentally shot him with thirteen of his best arrows and it all fell into his heart. As soon as you got together, it was as if you already got married.

After a few years, Taylor was pregnant with her first child. You were so nervous for her and for her child. With a couple more week till the fearless tour, you were just on constant edge. You were nervous for your sister. You didn't want anything to happen to her. You just hoped that everything went well.

"Y/N?!? Don't panic but I think my water just broke." Taylor said calmly, clutching to her stomach. She smiled weakly at you before you went on full panic mode. You grabbed your phone, keys, and called Harry quickly saying that you should be in hospital. Taylor was trying to calm you down but sprinted everywhere while finding a way to bring Taylor safely inside the car. You drove into the hopsital as quickly as possible.

"Don't worry, sis. We're almost there. Are you breathing? Are you okay? Do you feel it out? What are you going to name her? Are you okay? Where's Harry? Where's Niall? I forgot to CALL MOM AND DAD!!!!!" You screamed while pulling into the emergency entrance. A couple of nurses ran into your door, revealing Taylor in the back seat. They brought her into the delivery room. At the same time, Harry and Niall came into hospital room and stayed beside you.

"Is she doing okay? Are you doing okay, babe?" Niall asked, putting an arm around you, pulling you closer to your chest. All you could do is nod which made him smile. He loved how you cared so much about your sister and everyone around you. Harry ran into the delivery room with a big smile on his face. He loved children and having his own was his dream aside from singing.

"Since the fearless tour is tomorrow, are we going to end it?" Niall asked. When this question hit you, it felt more like a punch into your lungs. You took a deep breathe and started to wonder. Taylor would hate if this would happen. She never liked disappointing her fans who waited for so long. So the only probable solution to this was for you to take over. Taylor knew how much of a good singer you were. You were as good as her. You could almost mimic her at times. Hearing this, gave you a heartattack. You were scared of failing Taylor and the fans learning that it isn't Taylor. But Taylor believed in you and you just had to go for it.

On the day of the concert, Taylor came into one of the reserved seats usually made for you. You had her clothes on, she had yours. Harry was beside her holding Darcy, their little angel. Niall was beside him, looking at you proud. They had never heard you sing before but they knew that you were good. If Taylor Swift believed in you, so will they. You stepped into the stage nervously. You started to sing the first notes and everyone screamed. They loved what you were doing. When you looked down at Taylor, she had this big grin on her face. Harry was just looked proud. They looked like proud parents. When your eyes moved towards Niall, his jaw was dropped down to the floor, he was screaming loudly than everyone in the crowd. It was a good idea. No one knew it was you except Taylor, Harry and Niall.

+++

Thank you to @NiallersGirl20 for requesting this. I'm sorry if it's not as good as you hoped. Thank you again. You are awesome.