13|Breaking Through

Imagine being recognised finally for your music and Taylor wants to collaborate with you.

When you finally got that break, the simple break that you dreamt of. You were beyond joy and happiness. You were in cloud nine. No one could make you feel bad because you finally got your dream. It was in your hands. It took a while for you but it did not matter at all. People knew your music and your art. People actually loved what they you did. Random people on the streets were congratulating everything that you chose to do.

One day, your phone rang. You picked it up at the third ring.

"Hello is this Y/N? It's Taylor and I thought that you want to talk for lunch. You and I? Tomorrow, is that fine?" Taylor's voice asked. You were awestruck and you almost forgot to answer her.

"Sure, sure. Yea, thank you. I love you. Sure." You said, trying to play of the sudden profess of love. You face palmed your self for the awkwardness that you were making.

"Your a fan? I'm a fan of your work. Seriously, I love your work and how you can feel the soul and the... Sorry, i'm rambling." Taylor said, giving you a hard time to speak. She was a fan of your work. You could not stop the smile on your face. You just can't.

Twenty minutes after the conversation with taylor, you already picked out your outfit and made a new entry for drawing.

The next day, you were so excited. You had so much energy in your body that you were sure that you would explode into a pudding of feelings. You got out of your apartment and was swarmed by paparazzi. Since this was all new to you, you knew you were distracted.

"Where are you going?"
"Dating anyone?"
"Who was the blonde girl painting for?"
"It was rumoured to be Taylor Swift?"
"Is it right?"
"When does your album get released?"

Everyone was asking you questions that you could not answer so you decided to stay quiet among the flashing lights and the bombarding people. This was a way of life and you had to accept it. You nodded.

"I will answer your questions later. Thank you!" You stated. Your body guard blocking the way of the paparazzi. As you stepped in your van, you remembered about Taylor again. You were going to meet up with one of your favourite people in the world.

Thirty minutes later, you saw Taylor in a blue dress. She looked like an angel. You hopped out of your van, walking through another pack of people and head over to Taylor Swift. She waved her hand in the air when she saw you. She smiled sweetly at you as you looked on the ground.

"Hey! Thank you for inviting me." You said, showing your grattitude towards her.

"No problem, I wanted to talk to you about something." She says, putting her hands together like a businesswoman.

"Would you collaborate with me?" She asks you. In the inside, your heart leaped and slapped your head. All you did outside was smile and nodding one hundred times. Everything felt like it was a dream. You had to pinch yourself twice. Yup, your dream was happening.