37| Stranded In Town

You did not know it was you or your friend beside you who planned this trip to this town but you now think that it was a bad idea. Your car ran out of gas and your phone was at 10% of battery. You did not know how the whole day ended like this but you were beginning to lose your minds until your friend thought of something slightly amusing.

"I'll call someone to give us gas then we'll just dance it out." Your friend said, receiving a sigh and raised eyebrows from you. She jumped out of the car, bringing her phone in her hand. She dialled the numbers to the nearest gas station. You thought she was taking forever so you jumped out of the car too. You fixed your 1989 merchandise shirt and the flower crown on your head. It was your idea to go on to a full on Taylor Swift outfit. You walked on the sidewalk to hijack a car. You could not believe that this was happening to you.

You were tired and stressed. You craved for the bed to feel beneath you. You missed the soft fabric contacting your skin. You just wanted to go home. By the time, you were dozing off. You were shocked to see a bus pull over to you almost like magic. Your friend stood up standing next to you as you both watched a person go down.

"Need a ride?" Taylor asked, stepping out on the ground to let the door to the bus clear for you to walk out. You look at your friend as you looked at her. Your heart quickened that you had to pinch yourself. There was absolutely no way that Taylor Swift would just ask you both to go to her bus with her. Jumping excitedly, Taylor ran to you hugging you tightly.

"Thank you so much for supporting me." Taylor said. You let her go after a few minutes. There was no way that this was happening. There was no other solution.

"THANK YOUUU." You shouted happily, releasing her from your grip. Your heart bounced up and down from your chest.

Your friend locked both all doors and ran to the bus as soon as you got in. The bus was mostly empty except for the tons of pizza boxes and countless pillows scattered in the room.

"Make yourself at home." Taylor welcomed you. You took the couch in the centre aisle as your friend sat on the sofa. Your eyes walked through the room. This was just all new to you. It was great.

Later on, Taylor brought you to her apartment and you both stayed days and nights until your car was fixed. Sometimes bad things that happen are good.