Chapter 1: The Meeting.

If you are thrown into a position where you have to choose between BLACK and WHITE; DARKNESS and LIGHT ; VALUES and LIFE; what will you choose?

Hi guys. Welcome to my new book "The Vile". This is my second story with another not so cliche storyline. The journey will take you to a rollercoaster ride. Get ready to confront every sort of emotion. Be it love or hatred, you'll witness the extremes.

Please do not copy my book. This totally needs hardwork and I am writing it with my heart. So if you are capable enough write on your own. Why stealing mine or someone else's?

Wish you a very happy reading!❤

©ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED .

                       The Meeting

The meeting room is filled with  owners of various corporate groups and industries

The meeting room is filled with  owners of various corporate groups and industries. A sight one can rarely witness. But everyone sitting in the room knows it is not the right time to consider each other as competitions. There is a bigger problem they all have to deal with.  All of them are waiting for their last hope to show up and give them something to relax their nerves.

The door to the meeting room opens and in comes the owner and CEO of Sachdev Industries, Mr. Ekansh Sachdev. His black slim fit suit is complementing his tall and handsome frame. His curly brown hair is well combed. His dark brown eyes are stuck to the cell phone screen in his right hand. He seems to be pretty much occupied and worried at the same time.
He raises his head and looks at every face that looks back at him. He shakes his head and smiles.
"I like it how you all look at me with so much anticipation." He says and makes his way to the chair entitled to him.

"Good morning Mr. Sachdev." Most of them greets him in unison.
"Yes but as we all know the morning is not a very good one indeed. So let's not waste any minute and focus at the problem in hand." He responds.
To this all of them nodded.
"Now, here my assistant has a list, which explains how much share of your own companies have you already lost to him." He says and turns to his right where infront of the LED screen stands another suited man who seems to be in his late twenties.

"Abhay, you may begin." He orders and the man turns on the screen and starts his presentation.

▪︎▪︎▪︎
"Wow, as it seems none of you.. practically none of you hold even fifty percent of the shares in your own companies, let alone holding more than fifty percent." He is surprised at his own words.

"How are we about to hold it if the whole system remains under his control? He is practically influencing every political party, every business market and even the Government. He is manipulating or blackmailing our shareholders. " Says Mr. Desai, one of the owners.