Chapter : 71

Good At Fooling.

Vasudha keeps looking at the mirror infront of her. It might seem to others that she is looking at her own reflection but she has left the ongoing conversation long back. Her mind is stuck at the one thing: a strong proof, a right evidence. She needs to hurry up before Danuj gets involved in all this. He has seen enough in his life, she cannot drag him into her personal battle. She is not alone, she always has her friends, who, she knows,  will never leave her side. They have been her strength, her backbone.  But again, she cannot drag them into it any further as well. If anything happens and if her plan backfires she should be the only one to face that. But how, how can she send them back home? How will she convince them?

"A trip? But why?" Abhirup almost shouts.

"Yes, Raghu ji saw me downstairs. He asked us to get ready. Ekansh has planned some trip for us. I have no idea where and why?" Zoya says crossing both of her arms over her chest.

"That will change the whole well organized plan, Sudha." Derek says, but gets no response.

"Sudha?! Hey buddy, you okay?" Mihir asks shaking her with her shoulder. That immediately brings her back to the earth.

"Yes. I am okay. I just zoned out. What happened?" She asks.

"Ekansh is taking us on a trip to god knows where. Why on earth would he want to take us on a trip? What do we do now?" Zoya asks feeling frustrated.

"No, no, no. Think Zoya, think properly. He doesn't really want us to be on the trip with him." Abhirup says narrowing his eyes.

"Yes, he wants to spend time with Sudha. I have seen it. For a criminal, he seems quite weak when it comes to Sudha. He has grown a deep liking towards her." Ganika explains.

"So, it seems that he made it easy for us." Vasudha adds.

"Easy, how?" Zoya asks.

"He wants to spend time with me, so if a few of you stay back here at the palace, that will make him happy. Abhirup and Derek stay back here. Two of us is enough for the execution of the plan." Vasudha starts explaining.

"But how would we meet Nihal and Maya?" Derek asks.

"Told you, he made it easy for us. We were about to meet them during our made up shopping session, at 3pm. Abhirup is falling sick at 1.30. You need to vomit, like in real, so that the cameras manage to record the proof of your illness. Do something for that." Vasudha says.

"Hey, I am good at false vomiting. I should be doing this." Derek claims, to which Zoya palms her face and the others break into a laughter, including Vasudha.

"Fine. You do it then. Abhirup convince the guards and get a car. Ask them to drop you at the door of any nearby hospital, and pick you within two hours. Make sure to issue a ticket on Derek's name. The entry will help. Then comes the final and most important part: sneak out. Keep in mind, do not take more than two hours. Come back to the same hospital and reach the palace before our arrival. I'll manage to drag the time as much as I can." Vasudha explains thoroughly, to which everyone keeps looking at her face with utter awe.

"You know, you could have made a brilliant investigator but you chose to be a teacher none the less." Zoya says with a visibly stunned face.

"I have learnt it now Zoyee, it's the situations that make you many things, an investigator, a self made villain or a horrible criminal. You or your inner talents have nothing to do with it. However, let's come to the point. Abhi, take Derek to your room and Derek start pretending to be sick." Vasudha says to which Derek immediately distorts his face making it look funny rather than sick, making them laugh all over again.