New Book Alert!

Fate, is an abstract concept

Fate, is an abstract concept. One can choose to believe or not believe as well. The three Nagpati brothers were the nonbelievers, until they had to confront it.
The eldest were the conceited twins, Daivik Raj Nagpati and Ritwik Raj Nagpati. However, the youngest was the untainted, funny and happening....

Manik Raj Nagpati,
until one fateful day fate drags him into the neverending loop of curse as well. The curse that already turned his brothers' lives upside down.

A dream.
An old chandelier; a bright, beautiful house; a woman in saree whose motherly smile clenched his heart; a curly haired girl named Ambika; a small girl with two tiny braids and.... her.

Her straight long hair was hanging down her back. She was running through the woods, humming a tune. The very moment the wind blew her hair to the side disclosing her face, his vision blurred. And the dream turned into a nightmare.

A nightmare, where the beautiful house was set on fire, where the muffled cries of helpless women and children suffocated him. A severe pain consumed him as he fought to breathe.

The dormant characteristics hidden deep within him started occupying his senses and an unfathomable evilness blinded him. He craved to kill someone, to see the blood in his hand and all he could do was search for her, the only person who has the ability to stop him from drowning into the pit of darkness, his salvation.

But what if the curse was built to confuse him? What if it deliberately hid her from his eyes? What if he stood right infront of her and failed to understand it?

His craze and insanity only increased and his desire to find her and have her all to himself turned him into one horrible human being.

If his brothers were conceited, he was definitely beyond conceited. Because that's what he was, an emotionless bundle of flesh, who survived on his primitive instincts. So, if he didn't get what's rightfully his, he mercilessly seized it, easy.

_________________________________________

The Second Book of "Touch Her And..." series and also a STANDALONE. So to my readers who read "Touch Her And..." and to those who didn't, I welcome you all to dive into the journey with me. I promise it will be worth it.

This story has a darker theme than the rest of my books. But the romance will be one of a kind. And again, my women characters are never weak, don't expect that please. They will be strong, they will be realistic and courageous.

I promise to give you the best of best.
Thank you for never giving up on me.

A very Happy 2023 to all of you.

Love,
Puja.♥️

P.S: "The Vile" is nearing its ending, all I can feel is grateful. You guys have been nothing but the source of power and positivity for me. I can never explain in words I how much I love you all.

The book cover is made by me with the help of various pictures taken from Google and other sources. Hence, please don't use or copy it, without my permission.
Thank you so much.🙏