Chapter : 75

Brave Little Sister.

The backdrop is a bright cream colored wall. The man with bright brown eyes twinning Vasudha's sits on a brown swivel chair, right infront of it. His face holds a huge smile, a smile of satisfaction, but there is also sadness hidden somewhere behind it. He comes close to the camera and clears his throat.

"So, it seems like you have finally found it sister beloved and if I am not wrong the other dumbasses are just sitting around with you. Hi guys! Doing good?

Now, let's end the introductory part here.

If you have found it, then I think I am long gone and if I am truly gone. Sudha, I can't even begin to imagine what you and baba might be going through right now. I am sorry, I am so sorry for leaving you alone with this. I cannot apologize enough for how reckless I've been my entire life. I was an ass but I also had a purpose. And that is what this video is all about.

If you've found this that means I have successfully handed it over to Danuj D' or Ragesh Malhotra. And if you have found it some other way, then you should immediately give it to any one of them.
About what's happening with me right now, let's begin with the excursion to Uttarakhand from my college days. Long story short, it was the same time when Mr. Devraaj Sachdev and his son Devansh Sachdev were murdered, just a few days after your debate competition Sudha. Yes, murdered. Keep listening.

I was standing at one of the tea stalls near where the incident took place and was listening to the locals conversing amongst themselves where they kept saying that it wasn't an accident, rather a preplanned murder by Ekansh Sachdev himself. Yes, my boss. They even claimed that they had seen Ekansh visiting that place the other night. Me being me, I ran to the local police station to inform about this, where I met this man named Ragesh Malhotra.

He turned out to be one of the worshippers of Devraaj Sachdev, particularly because his family had received some kind of life saving help from him. And surprising me he said that he knew what happened, but that he is helpless about this. He was an ordinary policeman back then. The disappointment on his face was evident. I knew he wasn't happy about what was going on.
That day, I gave him my phone number and told him he can call me if he ever wants to do anything about this matter, because I would totally like to bring that devil down to his knees, with all the might I have.

It took Ragesh some 6 years to get into the position he is holding right now. One day I got a call. Guess who called me? Yes this man himself. He reminded me of my promise and asked me if I am still willing to help him. By that time he has earned Ekansh Sachdev's trust enough to recommend me as a good assistant for him. I got selected because of his recommendation. And my journey towards danger began.

I worked, day and night, for Ekansh and against Ekansh at the same time. But there is this old, experienced pair of eyes you fail to hide from : Raghu ji. He understood that there is something going on with me and one day I got caught red handed while taking back the hidden camera from my exclusive hideout. But you know what, he never stopped me from hiding it ever. Rather he helped me with my mini missions. At times he made Ekansh angry to the limit where he would simply blurt out things that'll certainly be the reasons for his doomed future.

So, my mission was going easy until his eyes fell on you, Sudha. One day I was doing my usual footage scrutiny when I found him saying things, rather unacceptable and nasty about you and I lost it. I decided to go back to him the next day and resign. Also because I have already collected my fair share of footage. But fate had something else planned for me.