Chapter 18

Over the next three days, Christopher kept saying beep beep over and over again.

The fact that he talked for the first time warmed my heart to the biggest extent, but there was something dragging down my happiness.

Kian left for filming three days ago, and has only called me once since then.

The morning after he left, he called me at about ten.

Everything was normal for the most part. He asked me how I was and if I was in pain from my leg and he asked if I was getting around the house well enough.

I told him that I was fine and that our child was fine. Everything was normal.

I left out the part about Christopher talking for the first time.

As soon as we hung up, I felt guilty. I thought about how I left out that important event for hours. But I didn't call back to tell him; I didn't want to interrupt.

Instead, I told myself that I would tell Kian the next time he called me. And I fully intended to. Intended.

But by now, day three of him being gone, I have decided that I don't care when he calls. He could call this very second and I wouldn't tell him.

Why?

It's been three days.

I'm not even wanting that much from him. I just want him to call me once, maybe twice, a day. I'm his wife after all, don't I deserve at least that much?

Anger doesn't exactly describe what I'm feeling right now.

When Kian told me that he was going to be leaving, not even two weeks after my injury, I was angry. I was angry that he would leave me in such a time of need. I could hardly get into or out of bed with this cast on my leg. I got over it.

Now with him gone, I can handle myself pretty well. I still can't get upstairs or reach anything in my upper cabinets, but I can definitely do necessary things.

Now, it's not my injury that is making me feel so strongly.

It's the fact that Kian knew I was uncomfortable with him leaving so soon and he still doesn't call me. Kian is not too busy that he can't give me a quick five minute call to say hi or tell me that his day was alright.

But he doesn't. And I won't be the one to call him.

I used to never have a problem calling him first, but after me calling him the night he left and him not answering, I won't.

And it's not because he just didn't answer. No, it's because he could have answered.

He didn't, though.

I later found out, through the internet of course, that he was out to dinner with the stars of his cast. His flight had landed a whole two hours before I called him. He had enough time to get ready in a fancy suit and gel his hair up all nice before going out to a fancy restaurant with three males and four females, but he didn't call me. Not even for five minutes.

Of course I trust him out with his colleagues, but I'm bitter about him not calling me.

Yes, I am twenty-five years old and I'm acting like a middle schooler in a one week relationship, but I feel forgotten and disrespected.

Kian can call me if he needs anything. Unless he calls, we won't be talking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short internal monologue here, but I felt like this was needed.

So I've realized that with my writing along with many other books I've read that things like this don't pop up. I don't put big thoughts like this in my books and I feel like that drags it down.

This may look immature or whatever like they've been together for 8 years but I honestly think that this would be going through my head and probably plenty of yours if you were 25 and had a hot famous husband that wouldn't even bother to call you so don't complain okey?

So there is now an updating schedule and basically you'll see that I plan on updating this book around every 3 days :)

Can this get to 100 votes in less than 24 hours?

Also, I need some help so if you read this just send me a quick pm saying "I can help" and I'll tell you what's going on! (It's not lame I promise)

Love you guys! Don't forget to vote and comment!

xox -Delilah