Chapter 5

Yay guess what.

I decided short chapters are better than leaving you guys hanging for months on end so here we go.

Chapter 5

When Kian and I arrive at the airport, he grins wildly at me, getting out of the car and running around to my door before I open it. He pulls the door open.

"My lady," he says, offering his hand out for me. I gladly take it, giving him a grin. He closes my door behind me before pushing me back up against the car and pressing his lips against mine.

This kiss starts out gentle and sweet, like most of our kisses, but then he presses up against me harder, his tongue pushing into my mouth. His hands run down my sides to my hips, my hands running in his hair. Just as I'm tugging on his lip with my teeth, Kian abruptly pulls away and walks to the trunk of the car.

I accidentally let out a little whimper at the loss of contact.

"Just a preview," he tells me, peeking around the back of the car to wink devilishly at me.

I roll my eyes, walking to the back of the car and helping him grab some of the bags.

"I guess I deserved that," I tell him, earning a smirk from him.
Kian takes the bags and places them on the ground before closing the back of the car.

"Hell yeah you did," he replies, laughing to himself. He picks up the bags and offers to take the ones that I have, but his hands are full and I have no problem rolling a suitcase or two around.

The two of us walk along the sidewalk in the parking garage, following the large stream of people that are on their way in as well.

Once we get in and go through security, Kian and I find our terminal, sitting in the seats and simply waiting for our flight.

Since I'm such a schedule person, I insisted we leave so that we'd arrive to the airport at least an hour early, if not more. I got my way and we're here two hours early.

For a while, Kian and I sit there, talking about anything and waiting for our plane. During this time I start to regret getting here so early, even though I've gotten to airports even earlier than this before. For some reason, I'm just really anxious to go ahead and get to Vermont and to our cabin. I'm excited.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee, do you want anything?" Kian offers, standing up and stretching his legs out.

"Water," I tell him, smiling. I pull out my cell phone and send Audrey a message, telling her we're at the airport. She replies before I put my phone away.

I start to think about what our trip could entail, and my mind wanders to whether or not Kian wants to have another child.

Do I want another child? Christopher is 7 months old and pretty simple to take care of when Kian is home, but when he is gone for weeks on end it gets a little tougher. But I can handle it. Can I handle two babies when he's gone though?

I push these thoughts out of my mind because odds are Kian doesn't even want another child right now. He's probably okay with waiting.

"Here you go," Kian says. A bottle enters my view and I gladly take it, opening the bottle and downing some water. Kian also has something else in his hand besides a coffee. "Got us a game book."

I smile at him, slightly shaking my head. "You know that's for kids right?" I giggle a little bit.

"Yeah, and?" He replies, smirking. I roll my eyes and take the book from his hand, flipping through the pages.

"Oh my goodness let's play this first!" I exclaim, maybe a little too excited about the children's game of dots in the book-The game where you connect dots with lines and hope to make a box and get as many as you can. It was one of my favorites.

"Says the woman who said it was a child's book," Kian mocks, laughing as he sits down and hands me a pen.

I stick my tongue out at him, opening my pen and drawing the first line.

Time passed quickly while we were playing the games in that little book, and now Kian and I are on the plane. Since we're in first class, we are the only two in the row and we are seated comfortably, hand in hand.

"I can't wait until we get there," I say, almost giddily. I scoot closer to Kian and place my hand on top of our joined ones.

"Me either," Kian replies as he places a kiss on my forehead, his lips lingering.

"What are we gonna do first?" I ask him, already well aware of what the first item on our agenda will be.

"Hmm." Kian acts as though he's contemplating what he plans on doing first. "Maybe we could go shopping...or go out to eat...or get in the hot tub."

My eyes snap up to his. "There's a hot tub?"

I've wanted a hot tub ever since we moved into our house but Kian claims there's absolutely no reason for one since it's never cold-which there isn't but I just really want a hot tub.

"Yeah it's fùcking cold there," Kian explains, grinning at me. Kian doesn't curse much anymore because I warned him that I wouldn't be happy if Christopher picked up his dirty mouth. Even though Christopher isn't old enough to pick up these words yet, I told Kian he should practice holding back his foul language. And so he has. But when this curse word leaves his mouth it does nothing but turn me on. I don't care why it does, but it does.

"Hot tub first," I tell him, leaving no room for negotiation when I run my hand up and down his thigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Someone's getting sexual 0.0

I decided everyone here knows what séx is and so if it's mentioned it's alright because Kian and Maddie are married and in their 20s at this point so yeah.

And do you guys agree that short updates are better than none at all??

If I keep doing little ones I'll be able to post a lot so yeah I'm doing it :)

Love you guys so much!!!!

Thanks for all the support, comments, and lovvveeeeeee :)

xox -Delilah