Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of Christopher's soft cries through the baby monitor. I sit up and look over at the clock next to the bed, seeing that it's only four-thirty in the morning.

After pushing the covers off of me, I get out of bed and quickly walk across the hallway to his room, pushing the door open to find him in his crib, very much awake and crying. I walk to the crib and pick the small baby up, holding him close to me, rocking back and forth on my feet, trying to calm him down.

After he stops crying, I bring him back to my bedroom, laying him down next to me. Seeing as he won't be falling asleep very soon, I stay awake and watch him. He wraps his tiny hand around my index finger. When I wiggle my finger, he starts to giggle. This brings a smile to my face.

Eventually, Christopher falls asleep, and I fall asleep afterwards.

"Maddie," a voice coos in my ear. I don't respond, choosing to stay asleep instead.

I hear Christopher's squeal next to me which causes me to jolt up, realizing that it's probably time for me to wake up. I open my eyes, seeing Kian sitting on the side of our bed, holding Christopher in his arms, making funny faces at him.

When he notices that I'm sitting up, he smiles over at morning.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty," he says to me, leaning close to me and placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smile. "How was your trip?"

"It was alright, we didn't get as much as we wanted accomplished," he tells me, looking down at his mini-me. Christopher looks so much like him. The only feature he acquired from me was my eyes.

I nod, biting my bottom lip. I scoot closer to Kian, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He hums in satisfaction, kissing the top of my head.

"I missed you," he tells me, shifting Christopher and putting and arm around me.

"I missed you, too," I reply, reaching up with my hand and cupping his face. He looks tired.

Four to five years before I got married to Kian, O2L stopped performing at events and doing all of that. They slowed down on videos as well, only posting a video once a month. Every member has now got a different profession, but they're all in the spotlight. Ricky and Trevor are in the music industry, Sam is an actor, Jc is acting some, but also doing some other things with digital editing, and Kian is currently directing and producing movies. It was a little surprising how they all turned out and what they're doing now, but it fits them. They couldn't do YouTube forever.

Kian was away in Minnesota working on an upcoming movie that's based off of a romantic comedy book for about two weeks, so lately it's just been me and Christopher by ourselves. Audrey comes by and babysits for me when I have something to do, but for the most part, I end up sitting home.

I don't work, but I don't have time. With Kian always being gone, I have to stay with Christopher. I don't like not working, but I definitely don't want Christopher at a daycare everyday.

It's not like I need to work anyway. Kian wouldn't be very happy if I got a job. He claims that he enjoys that he can support the both of us and the beginning of his family easily, which he can. We live a leisurely life, financially at least. Technically, I don't need to work. But I can't help but want to.

The two of us just sit there, enjoying each other's company. We've been married for over a year and have been together for over nine, but no matter how much time passes, we still love being with each other. That's why his away trips are hard. I miss him so much.

"Has he eaten yet?" Kian asks, touching Christopher's face with his thumb.

"Not yet," I reply, taking our baby from his arms.

"Alright, well I'm going to go take a shower and then we'll go do something today, okay?" He tells me, smiling. I smile back and nod. He then leans down and places a lingering kiss on my lips before he walks to our bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS

ARE YOU EXCITED

IM EXCITED.

so here it is! The spin off of the Story of Us series! It's not a direct sequel because it isn't exactly following the same theme so it is a spin off!

But aren't you excited? The story of Kaddie is not over to be left to imagination! Yay!

I hope you enjoy it! Tell me what you think!

xox -Delilah