Chapter 7

After a very thorough testing to make sure that our bedroom in the cabin would be suitable, Kian and I decided to relax and actually get some rest. The long plane ride exhausted is both, as well as our "testing."

I cuddled up against Kian, wrapping my arm around his waist as he did the same to me.

Many thoughts were racing through my mind, preventing me from getting any kind of rest.

I thought a lot about Christopher and how much I missed him. I wished that he could be right in between Kian and I with his bright eyes and addictive giggle. I wanted to hold him in my arms while Kian and I talked about anything and everything.

Thinking of Christopher led me to two things.

"Oh my goodness," I say, nearly jumping up. I sit up on the bed. Kian's eyes, which had been closed, are now wide open and surprised.

"What's wrong?" He asks me, his arms reaching out for me.

I shake my head and climb off if the bed before racing out to the hallway and down the stairs. I quickly reach my bag and pull my cell phone out.

Opening my phone, I turn it off airplane mode and immoderately call Audrey.

After only two rings, she picks up.

"Hello," she says warmly.

"Hey Audrey! We just got settled into our cabin," I inform her, knowing she's probably mad at me for not calling sooner.

"That's great! What's it like up there?" She asks me. I hear some faint noises in the background of what sounds like a kids show that Christopher watches. My heart clenches a little.

"Really cold," I say with a laugh. "But it's beautiful! The cabin is perfect and the scenery! It's absolutely amazing! I wish you could see it!"

"Well take some pictures for me and your father, alright?" She suggests.

"Will do! How's Christopher?" I ask her, longing to hear about my child.

"He's doing great! At first he wasn't very happy because he didn't know where you and Kian were, but he's fine now. I've got him watching some show about shapes and colors."

"Aw that's good! I miss him already, is that weird?" I let out a soft giggle at myself and Audrey laughs to.

"No, sweetie. Mothers always miss their children when they leave them for an amount of time," Audrey explains and I smile.

Kian appears at the top of the staircase in nothing but his boxers and waves for me to come back before he winks and returns to the bedroom. My cheeks flush even though I know Audrey can't see us.

"Well thank you, Audrey. I'm gonna let you go because I'm getting very tired. Call me if anything happens, alright?"

"Yes call me if anything happ want there too," she says, adding, "Bye-Bye."

When I hang up the phone, I grab Kian's phone out of his bag and return to our bedroom. I toss him his phone and set mine on the night stand before I crawl onto the bed and onto Kian. I sit down on his abdomen, just above the band of his boxers. He sets his phone aside too as he looks up at me and runs his hands up and down my sides. I trace my hands along his chest and stomach, leaning down to kiss him. I earn a low groan from him before he flips me onto my back, his legs now straddling me.

A mischievous grin takes over his face, making me suspicious. He looks down my body and runs his hands down along my sides.

Suddenly, Kian starts to tickle me intensely, causing a roar of laughter from me. I roll and try to get out of his grip, but Kian sits on the top of my thighs to keep me from moving.

"Stop-it!" I try to yell but it comes out more as an exasperated whisper as I can't breathe from the laughter.

Kian keeps on with his merciless attack and I laugh even more.

"Please!" I squeal and Kian abruptly stops. I take in a huge breath before my breaths are all deep and heavy.

Kian leans in to me and his hot breath is felt on my ear.

"Jacuzzi," he whispers before jumping off of me and running into the master bedroom.

I roll my eyes and catch my breath before following him, accepting the fact that we aren't getting much rest today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mm imagine getting in a jacuzzi with Kian.
CAnT bReAThE. hELP

lol anyway. Who's getting really good at updating??! Meeeeeeeee

I deserve an award because I don't think I've updated this quickly since The Story of Us.

MEMORIES.

speaking of TSOU, I am planning on revising and editing it after I finish this. I will be making changes, but not to the actual story. I'll just add in details and such. So I wanted to ask you guys (since obviously you've stuck all the way through the third book) if you preferred me to put the changes in the original, or if you want me to post it separately. If I do original, it will all be in one book. But if I do it in a new book, then you guys (and myself) will forever be able to go back and see how it all began.

Up to you guys! Let me know in the comments.

I'd like to thank all of you reading this for staying so long and through my shitty update periods. You have no idea how much it means to me that you've stuck through it with me. It makes me feel so loved :) and It reminds me that beginning to write TSOU was no mistake. So thank you so much.

Until next time! (Which will be soon) <Vote and comment??>

xox -Delilah