Chapter 18

It's yet another day, and another day closer to the expedition. To be honest, I'm still scared. I had the same dream about the titans and everyone....dead.

No, this isn't good, I have to stop thinking about it. It's just a dream...a dream.....nothing more....

A-At least, I get to sleep in today. Heheh...hahah...heh...ugh, I still feel uneasy. I slapped both my hands on my cheeks. Okay, time to sleep in now. (Starts dozing off) zzzz~

"Wake up!" Levi suddenly burged into my room, which startled me.

"Ugh, what is it?" I asked drowsily.

"You have to train."

"W-What? Didn't I get to rest today?"

"I never said that, now get yourself moving."

Oh yeah, I just decided on that myself.

Ugh, I groaned and got myself up. After getting all dressed and ready, I followed Levi to the training grounds. Everyone was there, so embarrassing for me.

Levi stood in front of us all, and gave us a short speech.

"As all of you people are aware, tomorrow morning, the expedition will start. It will be dangerous out there, and none of us can promise that we'll make it out alive. So I would like you guys to be careful not to lose your lives, and fight to your upmost best. You are to stay calm and not do anything rash. Got it?"

Everyone: Got it!

After the speech, we all went to training. About 2-3 hours later, it's free time the rest of the day. The members joked and drank and ate together. I sat beside Eren and Petra sat beside him.

....................

I'm scared........

"What's wrong?"

I got startled and saw Eren looking concerned at me.

"N-Nothing."

"No, there's definitely something wrong."

".......heh, well it's not anything big, I'm just a little scared. Heheh..."

"Everyone is, it's alright, (y/n)."

"Mm-hmm, I guess."

I then started to eat, I should at least enjoy today. When tomorrow comes, I'll have to toughen up. I ate, then I choked on my drink. (Intense coughing)

"(Y/n), you alright?" Eren asked as he patted my back to calm the coughs down.

"Y-Yeah."

I stopped coughing a couple minutes later. Oh yeah, if....only if though.....if I don't make it back or something happens to me....what should I do? No, it's okay, but...I can't leave everyone just like that. I should leave a message for them.

I've decided that when I get back to my room, I'll start writing all my thoughts and feelings and thanks on sheets of papers. And then I'll give it to everyone.

I looked over at Levi, he was sitting with Hanji and commander Erwin. I could see that Hanji was annoying Levi and the commander's chuckling a little. Heh.

Levi caught me staring and I waved at him as I blushed a little. If it's before, I would definitely look away with my face all red. Good job me, I've made progress.

The day quickly came to an end, and we've all departed to our own rooms. Alright, now time to get working. I got myself some sheets of paper, and started to write to each of the person I think of.

I started with the people I first made friends with, then with everyone in the Levi squad. After that, I finished all of them with my letter to Levi.