Chapter 4

It was like a glue, except, it's a glue that's stronger than any of this world's. It was like that, I was glued to him.

Every movements of Levi's, were planted in my brain. To my right, I could see Mikasa pissed and wanting to get to where Eren was, and beat up Levi. I could tell that she hates Levi.

Armin was holding Mikasa back, I did too. I didn't want Mikasa to hit Levi, and the situation will get worse if Mikasa goes out there.

"Levi's probably trying to help Eren,"I told Mikasa,"endure it."

I know that it's not easy to do that, but she has to. If it were Levi, I would feel the same way Mikasa does.

Mikasa did as I said, and tried her best to not go mad as she watches.

I felt bad for Mikasa, even I felt bad as I watch Eren.

Finally, Levi stopped after a while.

"It's just my personal opinion, but pain is the best tool for discipline."Levi started,"you don't need to be education by words, you need training."

"You've fallen low enough that you're easy to kick around, anyway,"Levi continued, glaring at Eren.

"Hold on, Levi...,"a soldier spoke up.

Levi looked at him and replied,"what?"

The soldier continued,"It's dangerous. What if he starts raging into a titan?"

Staring back at Eren, Levi pointed out,"what are you talking about? I thought you were going to dissect him."

Levi closed his eyes and opened them up again,"As I heard it, when he turned into a titan, he killed 20 other titans before his strength ran out. If he were an enemy, he might cause more trouble than that intel's worth. He still can't stand against me though. What about you on the other hand? All of you who persecute him, think it over. Can you really kill him?"

Across the room, I saw a tall soldier with a big body, short yellow blonde haired, the same color as Armin's, raise his hand.

The yellow blonde haired guy said,"Supreme Commander, I have a proposal."

"What is it, Erwin?"the Supreme Commander asked.

"Eren's titan power has a multitude of uncertainties and unknown elements. It's exceedingly dangerous."Erwin said,"So why don't we put Eren under Captain Levi's command, and send them on a mission outside the walls?"

The Supreme Commander asked,"Eren as well?"

"Yes,"Erwin answered,"whether Eren can control his titan power, and whether he may be of benefit to mankind, should be decided on the results of that mission."

"Watching over Eren Jeager...,"the Supreme Commander thought over it,"Can you do that, Levi?"

Levi looked at the supreme commander,"I can definitely kill him. The problem is it'll either be all or nothing."

The Supreme Commander thought for awhile. Finally, he decided that Eren will be under Levi's commands.

I was glad that things turned out well. It was all because of Levi, he saved Eren.

But Eren's going to be in Levi's squad from now on, I wish I could do that too, with Eren.

Maybe if I ask, then maybe, maybe I could be in Levi's squad, too.

I tried to get every last bit of my courage. I open my mouth slowly to talk,"U-uh u-um, I...,"I whispered under my breath.

I felt something in my nose tickled.

A-a-a....aaACHOOOO!!!!!

Every face in the court room stared at me, I was so embarrassed.

This was such a bad timing for a sneeze. Plus this one was really loud, and right when Levi's here.

With my face a little red from embarrassment, I looked around the room at the peoples.

My eyes landed on Levi. Seeing him staring at me too, I got even more embarrassed.

I averted my eyes. But then, I turned back, and stared at Levi again. I stared at the ground after a few seconds.

"I-I apologize for the di-disruption,"I said, trying not to stutter.

"Apology accepted,"the Supreme Commander replied.

The silence went on for a couple more seconds and finally everyone starts back on their business again.

Levi was still staring at me. For a second, I swear I had saw his eyes soften a little.

I blushed, and my heart started to pound. I looked away at first, but then I returned the stare.

I smiled a little at Levi, letting my heart pound. And letting the little redness on my face show.

I felt a tug on the sleeve of my right arm. I looked over and saw Armin.

"Let's go, (y/n),"Armin told me.

I stared at Armin for awhile before saying, yeah.

I followed Armin and Mikasa, but I looked back after a while. I looked to the spot that Levi had stood at.

But he wasn't there. I looked around the room, searching for him. He left already.

Next time, I'll definitely meet him again. And I will talk to him, if possible.

I thought back to the little staring we had. I smiled and let out a quiet giggle.

Armin seemed to notice it, and looked at me, along with Mikasa.

"What is it, (y/n),"Armin asked me.

"Ah, n-nothing,"I said with a shy smile.

With that, I ran towards them and together, we walked out of the court room.