Chapter 12

Sorry guys for the slow update.

My health kinda got worse again and I ended up in the hospital.

Hopefully I'll be able to go home soon.
I'm been feeling pretty nauseous lately, so the updates will continue to be slow.

But it'll make me happy if you guys will
continue to read my fanfic and liking it.

I appreciate you taking your time to read my fanfic. Thank you guys : )

________________________________________

I ran and walked, but I just can't find Hanji. Where in the world is she at?

Time Skip* to 3:48pm

I met Petra along the hallway. She had a tray with a sandwich, beverage, and some snacks, along with a medication. For fevers and colds, it says. I looked at Petra, it actually felt unpleasant.

I guess it's my fault for lying to her, that I don't like anyone. If I had just told her-

No, stop with the ifs or I really will regret it even more.

I smiled and waved at Petra, she waved back.

All I've been doing is walking around looking for someone, not even knowing where she is. Defeated, I walked to the training grounds to meet up with Eren.

And guess what?

There's Hanji! Well, I felt exhaust and decided not to bother her and focused on my training.

I faced Eren,"S-Shall we?" Ugh, I decided to sound cool but I stuttered.

"Yeah." Came the reply.

2 Hours Later....

I was punched in the face 4 times in a row, and collapsed onto the ground. I guess you can say that I'm not focused, because I really am not focused.

To tell the truth, I didn't really want to be here. I want to see Levi, but Eren's using his time to train me, so I can't just leave.

As I slowly got up and start to aim my weak arms towards Eren, I lost my balance. My head was dizzy, since I got punched in the face 4 times. Plus my nose is bleeding, but not very major.

Thankfully, Eren caught me, with his arms wrapped gently and firmly around me. I knew it was Eren, but when I open my eyes, I saw Levi.

My eyelids then slowly closed, and I fainted.

Later~

That night, I dreamed of Levi.
He was at his work desk, doing paperwork as always. I watched until I was suddenly in a bubble. I floated into the sky, as Levi grew smaller and smaller beneath me. I got anxious as I started scratching at the bubble, trying to get out. I slowly looked up and with my finger, I poked the bubble. Pop! I fell down, but I'm somewhere else, a place outside of the walls.
"Wow..." I said as I scanned around at my surroundings. Trees, animals, insects, plants, and.........TITANS!
I ran, but it was no use and the titan caught up to me. In the reach of the titan's big and flamely hands, I thought that I'm dead. Whoooshh~
Levi....Levi grabbed me by the waist and pulled against his body. I blushed, but at the same time, my heart beats in excitement.
"Whoohoo!" I cried out with my arms around Levi's neck and his back.
Then we're somewhere else again, this time, I was in a bubble again. I watched from atop at Levi, he knelt down next to Petra's dead body, beside a huge tree. Blood gushed out from her nose, and Levi stared at her lifeless eyes. Levi's eyes were of pain and loneliness. The kind of losing a loved one. The bubble dissappeared, but my body was half transparent. I reached down and silently hugged Levi from behind, but he didn't notice me there. He then suddenly got up and flew furiously through the trees with his 3DMG. I was left behind. All of a sudden, we're back at the military barracks, Mikasa was beside the unconscious Eren. I was beside Levi, comforting him without words.

My eyes slowly opened, expecting to see Levi,  but it was a asleep Eren. I looked around and saw a glimpse of Levi's raven hair outside the doorway.

I smiled silently to myself at that, and gently ruffled Eren's brown hair. I glanced at the doorway again, but he was gone.