Chapter 28

It was another day again. I walked over to Eren and asked him something.

"Hey Eren."

"Hey."

"Um, about yesterday, what were you going to tell me about the circle game u invented?"

"Well....I'll tell you when you remember more things."

"Okay."

We walked for a while.

"Eren, do you wish that I have my memories?"

"I do, but even if you don't remember, I still like you. W-Wait, I don't mean it t-that way, (y/n)."

"I-I know."

I felt myself blush a little. I'm shy towards these kinds of things. Up ahead, I saw Levi. Without thinking, I ran up to him, and waved. Eren chased behind me.

"(Y/n), today, I'm going to have you meet the others."

"But...I'm still kinda...shy."

"It's already been days. Jeager, you'll be accompanying her."

"Yes, sir."

"Hmm," Levi nodded once,"Let's go."

And we followed, or more like I followed.

Time Skip

Levi had a couple people in front of me, and had them introduce themselves to me. Apparently, they were all my friends before.

"Hi (y/n), I'm Armin Arlert."

"H-Hi,"I said.

"Hey, it's been a while. I'm Jean Kirschtein.

"H-Hey Jean."

"Ah, and I'm Sasha Braus! We'll definitely become good friends again."

"Yeah..."

"I'm Mikasa Ackerman. Good to see you again, (y/n)."

"Mm-hmm."

"Hey, (y/n). I'm Connie Springer."

"Hey..."

This is bad. I'm totally nervous! What should I do, I just want to hide.

Levi gave me a small push. I could tell that, that's his way of telling me, you can do it. I looked at him, with a nervous expression, before giving in. I nodded and stepped forward. I put a smile on my face.

"Um, uh...I don't remember anything, so.....let's start from the beginning again. N-Nice to meet you guys, I-I'm (full name)."

They all seemed nice, and soon, we were all hanging out. Although it's more like against my will.

Everytime they asked me something, like how you been doing, I just answer very obviously and the conversation just ended. I felt nervous, how could I keep the conversation going?

I suggested that we walk beside the town, the place where I went last time and saved a old man. And this time, I saw him again. He was sitting by a bench, he looked so lonely. I started walking over to him.

"(Y/n), where you going?" Armin asked.

"I'll be right back."

"Okay."

I fastened my pace. I'm behind him now, and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked behind and saw me.

"Hey," I waved.

"It's you," the old man lightened up,"what was your name?"

"I'm (full name), just call me (f/n)."

"Okay then, (y/n). What are you doing out here?"

"Oh, I'm with my friends."

I looked over to show the old man where my friends are.

"Oh yeah, what should I call you?"

The old man thought for awhile and told me to call him gramps, because I remind him of his granddaughter. He said that she passed away, in the military. She was a member of the Survey Corps, too.

"Bye gramps, I need to go now."

"Bye."

Jean and the others asked me who that old man was. I finally started up a conversation, all thanks to gramps. It wasn't like before, when I had my memories, but this was a good start.