Chapter 9

Chapter 9 is here and chapter 10 will come out soon!
Don't trust me on the soon part lol. Soon can be weeks or years just kidding. But I won't make you guys wait too long.
Oh and sorry for the wait guys~
_________________________________________________________

"Because our relationship is only a superior and a cadet, it'll always be that way."

The words hung in my head. I know that, I really do...but...I can't help it....can I...?

It's not my fault to have these feelings, not like I wanted them in the first place. It just happens, everything moves on its own. Just like how my heart does.

Flashback

My heart pounded and jump uncomfortably. That's all? That's all it is....but I've been trying so hard.  But...what am I to you..? What about Petra? What do you feel towards her?
I had forgotten about the situation, without thinking, I pushed Levi away from me. I don't even understand why I had done that, but in that short time, I felt uncomfortable there. I felt my heart tightened.
I ran out the door the next moment and stopped after closing the office door. I stood there. I guess a part of me had wanted Levi to chase out after me, but another part of me wanted some time alone.
After some minutes, I headed for my room.
"Baka."
I whispered under my breath. I myself felt childish to make this such a big of a deal. Maybe I am childish, getting jealous easily and sad just from not getting what I wanted. I wasn't like this before...oh yeah...it all started when I met Levi.....
I opened the knob to my room and lied on my bed. It felt comforting, I felt relaxed laying there.
My mind went back to the words he said.
End of Flashback

Levi's POV

I sat in my office as I try to concentrate on the pile of paperworks that sits on my office table.

Flashback

"Why captain....?"
"Because our relationship is only a superior and a cadet, it'll always be that way."
We were still pinned to the ground, I stared down silently as (y/n) looks away and slightly covered her face with her hands.
She looked hurt. As I tried to get up, (y/n) suddenly pushed me away and ran out the door.
I was still on the ground. I then went and sat on my bed and sighed. She really is troublesome....kinda reminds me of..Isabel.
Later....
I had fallen asleep. I looked over my shoulder and noticed the blanket that was just lying beside the wall on my bed, now covering my body.
It was no mystery, I knew instantly of who came into my room. (Y/n)...it was her...
I don't get her sometimes, she's a weird girl. The way she acts around me, the way she talks to me, they were all different than she would to someone else.
I heard a knock.
"Name and business!"I shouted from my room. It kinda hurted my throat, it was sore from the fever.
"Ah, it's Hanji, and I've brought some paperworks for you."
"Come in."I now moved to my desk.
Hanji walked in, when she reached me and dumped the pile of papers on my desk, she asked me...
"So how did it go? You know, you and (y/n)."

Sh!tty-glasses is god damn annoying,"I believe it's none of your business."
She asked some more before she leaves and I tried to concentrate on work.
End of Flashback

*sighs* I can't concentrate at all.

I brushed my hand through my hair and sits back on my chair.

I went back to my bed and rested. I need to cure this fever first before I do anything else. 

End of Levi's POV

I decided to clear my head and laid on the floor. I like my things clean and neat, so the floor was clean. It's not spotless like Levi's room though.