Chapter 35

I sat on my bed as I brushed the earlier image out of my head. But...his back was really warm. I liked that feeling, I wish I could feel it again. What if he comes to see me? And then...he hugs me...

Then I heard a knock at the door. That startled me. The first thought that had come up in my was Levi. I honestly thought he actually came, but impossible, right? But regardless, I was nervous as I opened the door.

It was Eren.

I'm not sure wether I'm relieved or dissapointed. Or both. Probably both.

"Hey, Eren. Did you need something?"

Eren looked...upset?

As if he can read my thoughts, be answered,"Nothing in particular."

Eren's POV

I was walking down the hallway. The outside one. Today's been a pretty bad day, I thought in my head.

As I turned a corner, that's when I saw what's really can be called a bad day.

(Y/n) and captain. She was hugging him. I've always known that there's probably something about them, but...I thought that (y/n) probably don't have those feelings anymore. Although I did rather have the (y/n) with her memories, I was beginning to accept the her without them. There was a possibility, but I guess some things don't change.

As I stared, I realized that captain noticed me. He then turned around and then left. As he passed by me, I just stared at the ground.

It hurts, my heart is wounded. I didn't know what to do, that's when Levi put his hand on my shoulder. I thought he left.

"Eren, if you like her, then go for it," he said,"but that doesn't mean that I'll let you have her."

His words went into my head. I have to go for it. And so, I started walking, walking towards (y/n)'s room.

End of Eren's POV

I let him walk into my room as I walked in front of him. I went to get him a chair, and that's when the chair hit my reflux part on my knee, while I carried it. I lost my balance. But I didn't hit the floor, instead, I was held by Eren, his arms around me.

I blushed. But somewhere in my head, I wished he was Levi. I can't think that, that's just rude. I need to thank Eren.

I tried to get up, but his arms held me in place. I was confused, until I saw the look on Eren's face. I know that emotion. It's the same emotion I feel for Levi...

Eren finally spoke,"(y-y/n)..."he stuttered.

What should I do? I don't want to hurt Eren's feelings. Wait, does he know my feelings for Levi? He probably does...

I started to change the subject, but Eren covered my mouth.

"(Y-Y/n)...I know what you're thinking, and I know about your feelings. But...for now, please listen to me."

Eren took my silence as a yes and he slid his hand away from my mouth.

"(Y/n), I've wanted to tell you....something a long time ago. But I was scared, I thought I might ruin our friendship. But, I think I should tell it to you. (Y/n), I.....love you (Eren said just as the door opened, revealing Mikasa)."

I quickly moved myself away from Eren. I could see the hurt on Mikasa's face, she's heartbroken.

"....Mikasa?" Eren said,"What're you...doing here?"

Mikasa's POV

Heading towards (y/n)'s room, I figured that she would be troubled by today. Along the way, I saw Eren.