Chapter 11

It was a few minutes later, that it started to rain. Eren and I rushed inside and dried ourselves up a bit. It wasn't a big pour, just a little rain.

"I guess I'll head back," Eren said,"What about you, (y/n)?"

"Me too, and I'll see you tomorrow after lunch."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, you'll be there, right? I'm trying to get stronger, so I'm counting on you."

"Yeah, then I'll see you tomorrow."

With that, we headed to the direction of our room.

Few minutes later......

Come to think of it....when I bumped into Petra, she was on the hallway to...Levi's office....

It clicked me, like suddenly realizing something urgent. Although it's not really anything big.

Wait, so while I was gone, Petra was with Levi the whole time! What were they doing? Could they being doing this? Or could they have done that? Just kidding, Levi's not the type to do that...... I think.

I think, huh? Then I'll make up for it tomorrow. Wait I can't, I said that I'll be training with Eren tomorrow. I guess the day after tomorrow then. Wait will I really do it? I said that after remembering that day. Gosh, why did I say that? I'm making it obvious about my feelings.

It's not that I'm afraid of him noticing my feelings. It's just that I'm not ready, yet. Plus right now, he defiantly can't return my feelings. It'll probably take a long time, but I have a feeling that he'll start to love me someday. I hope so....

I shook my head when I start to lose confidence on that last word. I can't let something like that bring me down.

After having lost in my thoughts, I arrived in my room. As soon as I enter, I went straight to bed.

The Next Day~ 9:02am

I peeked through the little opening the door had. What am I doing?! I'm being a creep! I sighed, realizing I just answered my question. I'm not re-really a creep. I just haven't seen Levi in a while, so I miss him. Even though it was just for one day.....

Earlier~ 7:43am

I was taking a walk down the hallway. Suddenly I heard a woman's voice shouting my name. I looked forward and saw Hanji racing her way towards me. Wha....°.°

"(y/n), (y/n), (y/n)!! (Y/n)! (Y/n)!!!"

Oh gosh, it's like a monster making its way at me. I imagined it. Slowly, Hanji's face began to morphe into a red faced monster. I started to back away. "M-Monster...!" I started to run, without a second thought.

I stopped a couple seconds later and faced Hanji. Her face was so tense and a little sweaty. Plus it's red, too. She does kinda look like a monster....

Hanji snaked her hands onto my shoulders,"(y/n)..." Hanji stopped a few moments to catch her breath.

Okay, this is pretty awkward. Two females together with the taller one having her hands on the shorter females shoulders. Plus, why is Hanji's face so close?!!

"U-umm.....H-Hanji....?"

"(Y/n), I have something to tell you."

Wh-whaa....confess...?! Just kidding, she wouldn't confess. But this situation really bothers me. Wait, then that day, did I bother Levi, too? I was so close to him, too, but not how Hanji is right now.

"I....I like you."

"Wha...what..." I'm so confused, was Hanji a lesbian?!? How is this coming true?! I was just kidding.