Chapter 24

The giant raised its right hand, preparing to grab me. But in that instant, Levi came. He flew very quick to the neck of the titan's, and cutted out a certain amount of it. I thought he was cool, really cool.

He then came down to me.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yes," I stuttered a little.

I then realized that Eren was with Levi.

"Follow me, (y/n)," Eren told me.

The two guys walked in front of me. They took me to a room. Eren told me to stay here, that it's safer. Somehow, I felt a little quilty.

"But I want to help."

"(Y/n), it's dangerous out there. You can get yourself killed."

I hesitated a lil and thought about it, but I still insisted.

"I still want to help, Eren. Please?"

"Do you know what you're talking about? You've lost your memories, (y/n)! You already forgot how to fight abd use these 3DMGs. Plus, you've been asleep for a while now, you've already lost your muscles."

"But...."

"It's really dangero-"

Eren was cut off by Levi.

"Let her do it, if she wants. I can't tell that she won't change her mind."

Eren thought for a moment and said,"Fine."

"Thanks, Eren."

"However, there's a condition, (y/n). You have to make sure to be safe. Got it?" Levi told me.

"Got it."

Time Skip

I had the things that they call, 3DMGs, on. It was pretty heavy, but I felt strong. Alright, let's do this.

Using the 3DMG, I flew into the air. Although I'm unsteady, I managed to get 1 titan down. I kept it up, and got more steady as I slayed the titans.

Time Skip

We were done slaying the titans and I got a,"good work," from Levi. I felt proud of myself. I guess the body still remembers, huh? Then I might be able to remember my memories.

Later......

I was in my room, I lied on my bed. Everything feels so off. I just can't get used to this yet. I walked to the mirror and stared at myself. This is...how I look. Even typical things like that, seems extraordinary. I really want to remember, remember everything.