Chapter 36

Crash~

I knocked over a glass. What am I doing? Levi turned around and found me there with the broken glass.

"L-Captain, it was an accident I-" I was cut off.

"Clean it up," he ordered.

"O-Okay," I obeyed and started to pick up the glass one by one. Levi then grabbed my arm.

"Idiot," Levi said,"not like that, you'll get yourself cut like before."

Cut...I guess there was a time where I was picking up glass, but I had gotten a cut from it. But I don't remember, they were all before my amnesia.

"I got cut before?"

"Yeah, now put on these gloves," Levi shoved the gloves in my face.

I put the gloves on and started to pick up the glass again. Levi then got up and got back to his business.

"What?" He asked.

"I thought you were going to help me."

"Do it yourself, I'm busy."

"What are you doing, captain?"

I got up and looked over his shoulder. He was making an omelet. The other pan was filled with fried rice. It looks like he just started not long ago.

"Aren't you making a bit too much?"

"It doesn't matter....you can have some."

Did Levi made extra for me? I felt so happy. Oh wait, if I confess to him, will it...ruin our relationship?

Levi was making our omelet, and I just stood there like an idiot. I guess Levi got annoyed, heh, he looks cute like that.

"What?" He asked, annoyed.

I turned my head around towards the ground, I was blushing.

"Nothing, just....just hungry," I said.

Levi looked at me for awhile,"it'll be done in a minute."

"T-That'll be great..." I was getting nervous. Oh yeah I need to pick up the glass. I bent down and started picking it up.

Couple Minutes Later ~ ~

Done. Done! Uuf, my back's all stiff from bending over. But I'm done now. To make sure there were no small pieces of glass, I used tape to stick it all over the floor.

I'm now sitting down to enjoy this meal that's made by....Levi! I felt so happy, my first meal with Levi. Heh.

I scooped a spoonful of fried rice and omelet, I stared at it. I was admiring it, I wanted to savor this moment.

"Oi, eat already," Levi interrupted my thoughts.

"I-I am."

I shoved the spoon into my mouth. I started coughing, I almost choked, but nevertheless, I swallowed that spoonful. But then I spat it back out. I was choking.

Levi stared at me and then came over to wipe the left overs from my spat on my mouth. My heart started jumping, I felt happy. It was worth it, I thought, to choke.

"I'm fine now." I then cleaned the mess up and resumed eating.

It was quiet as we ate. My eyes kept moving over to Levi, I think I'm starting to love him more. Levi's eyes then made contact with mine. I jumped. After a while, Levi spoke.

"Want....want me," Levi started.

What, want what? The next few seconds was intense, what's he going to say? My heart jumped loudly as I listen to him.