Chapter 1

Under nine o'clock in the morning, at the entrance of the Haiyin Entertainment Building, there were ten girls holding the sign.

The security of the door is used to it. Haiyin Entertainment is one of the best entertainment companies in China. There are so many artists in the industry. There are many popular idol stars. Every day, girls are encircled at the company's door, just to see their idols.

Just after nine o'clock, a black nanny car came over and just stopped. The girls swarmed and screamed through the sky.

"South-South, South-South!"

From the car, a 18-year-old boy with outstanding looks was surrounded by assistants and bodyguards. He smiled and greeted the girls, and screamed.

Wu Jiajia stood in the back row with her idols around her, and she tried to make the idol signature, but she was pushed by the girl next to her. She couldn’t wait to prevent it from falling backwards. She would fall to the ground and suddenly stretched out a hand behind her. Lived her arm, "Be careful."

Wu Jiajia gratefully looked at the person behind him, and suddenly stopped: ... This is the little brother, it looks so good.

The man smiled at her and turned to go to the door of the Haiyin Building.

Wu Jiajia looked at him and walked away until he was pushed by the girl next to him. He returned to God and rounded his eyes. He is an entertainer of Haiyin Entertainment? How have you never seen it on TV?

Jiang Yu went to the door of the Haiyin Building and nervously pressed the cap of the cap to push the glass door into it.

The girl at the front desk went to the middle of the night last night and was sitting at the reception desk, slouching and drinking coffee. I heard someone say, "Hello, I want to find someone."

“Is there an appointment?” The front desk girl put down the coffee and opened the computer.

"...no, no." The man was hesitant.

"Sorry, we need..." The voice of the coming people was warm and warm. The girl at the front desk couldn't help but look up and then spoke aloud. "You are the newcomer to sign up? Go there and wait." Enough."

She pointed her finger at the sofa opposite the hall. Jiang Yu shook her head. "No, I am looking for someone. I am looking for Lin Cheng."

Looking for Lin Cheng? The girl at the front desk is wide-eyed. Lin Cheng is the company's most popular singer. It was born two years ago from the company's high-profile singing contest, with the sound of singing and the bright eyes. Unsurprisingly won the championship, the popularity was more than 100,000 higher than the second place. At the time the game was not over, the company signed him.

Lin Cheng released his first album last year. His sales volume has never been more popular. The domestic song rankings have been slaughtered by his songs. In recent years, the increasingly depressed music market, his appearance is a miracle.

"You are his fan?" The front desk girl looked at him curiously. There were too many fans who came to the company to find artists. The security guard at the door would not let these people come in. It is estimated that this person is very good in front of him. The security guard thought that he It is a new person who wants to sign a contract with the company, and it is not stopped.

Jiang Yu pinched his fingers, and some nervous: "...no, we know."

It is someone who knows. The good-looking person always has the privilege. The girl at the front desk smiled at him. Wen Sheng said: "The Cheng Cheng has not yet arrived at the company. You should sit on the sofa and wait for a while."