Chapter 82

The private room is a suite. It is a living room bar with a bedroom and a bathroom. Qin Shen took Jiang Yujin into a bedroom inside, and closed the door and explained it to himself. "I am really just talking about business here. The girls are all they have ordered. I have never touched it."

"But your friend said, you are the same girl every time." Jiang Yu slowly swallowed.

Qin Shenxuan discretionally said, "...because the girl is more secure."

Jiang Yu fluttered and looked at him.

In the living room, Gu Yang is also explaining the bitter haha. "I said, I am not afraid of your heart. I used to come and come with them. I swear, I have never touched the girl here."

Lin Cheng did not believe in him. "I haven't touched it a little?"

Gu Yangka has a shell, it is difficult for a long time, or a hard scalp: "If you lose it, you just touch the little hand, and there is no other intimacy."

Lin Cheng looked at his hands and asked, "Which hand?"

His tone was calm, but Gu Yang's scalp was cool, and he trembled and extended his right hand.

Lin Cheng's gaze was on his right hand. Gu Yangdun felt a little pain in his right hand. He licked himself in his heart. He leaned on his hand and made his right hand relatively neat. If he was cut, he could live.

In the bedroom, Qin Shen saw Jiang Yu with no expression, and asked tentatively: "You are not angry, not jealous?"

"No." Jiang Yuchao smiled at his lips.

Great. Qin Shen wiped his sweat in his heart and let out a sigh of relief.

"You are going to go out and look for someone, and I will stay here with you, Cheng Cheng." Jiang Yu thoughtfully urged.

The two opened the door and Lin Cheng was holding Gu Yang's right hand. Gu Yang's face was bitter and pitiful. "Baby, can you change your hand?"

Jiang Yu used to pull the arm of Lalin Cheng. He was particularly understanding and persuaded: "Cheng Cheng, don't be angry. This is a thing of the past. It is not worthwhile to care. We have something important to do today."

Lin Cheng grinds his teeth and sighs with anger and throws away Gu Yang's right hand.

"You are waiting in the room, there is alcohol at the bar, we will come back soon." Qin Shen pulled Gu Yang out and closed the door.

The two walked side by side in the corridor, and Gu Yang's heart was full of sorrow: "It's still a matter of your home, and it's not difficult for you."

Qin Shen proudly smacked his lips and patted his shoulders with sympathy. "The sorrow. I picked the sash board and cried."

In the private room, Lin Cheng holds a sharp knife and cuts the orange in the fruit bowl. It is fast and sly, as if it were not orange, but Gu Yang's right hand.

Jiang Yu couldn't help but feel that his right hand was a little cold. He quickly touched it and saw a button on the coffee table called a waiter. He reached out and pressed it.

Soon after, the waiter knocked on the door, and Jiang Yu asked him to call the manager.

When the service was born, Lin Cheng asked puzzledly: "What do you call the manager to do?"

Jiang Yuchao blinked his eyes. "You don't want to know what they have done here before? They dare to lie, the manager can't dare."

Lin Cheng suddenly realized that he was very clever and looked at Jiang Yu, or he was smart.