Chapter 77

Seeing that the little scorpion wants to put the fish in his mouth, Qin Shen hurriedly rushed over, rescued the fish from his mouth, and then hurryed to hug the scorpion out of the fish tank. Take a towel and dry it to him and put it on the bed.

The little scorpion's tail patted on the bed, and he slammed his mouth and looked at the fish tank.

Qin Shen looked at his son with a complicated look. He forgot that his son is a mixed-race mermaid baby. Can you eat fish in the sea?

However, he really couldn't stand his son's cleanliness, and he caught the live fish and stuffed it into his mouth. Not only is it not hygienic at all, but is the small stomach affected?

He took a small quilt and wrapped it in a small scorpion, and meditated for a moment, calling Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yuzheng took a nap and was awakened by the phone next to the pillow. He opened his eyes and saw Qin Shen’s call. He turned his head and saw that Fei was still asleep, quietly got out of bed and opened the door to go outside.

When he got outside the yard, Jiang Yucai called the phone and asked, "How can I call me now?"

He and Qin Shen said that they only call every night.

Qin Shen looked at the innocent face of the bed, biting his thumb and drooling, and tangled and asked: "When you haven’t brought it to the shore, what do you eat in the sea?"

"...how do you suddenly ask this?" Jiang Yu felt strange and asked.

Qin Shendao: "Just now, Grandpa sent a fish tank. He wanted to go into the fish tank. I let him go in. As a result, he would catch the fish and stuff it in his mouth. He is in the sea... Is it like eating fish? ?"

"He is not going to eat fish." Jiang Yu smiled and explained to him, "He is just playing with them."

Jiang Yu looked around, although no one, but still cautiously said: "I will tell you something."

Hanging up the phone, he sent a message to Qin Shen, talking about the things in the sea before the river was noisy. The river is noisy on the bottom of the sea. I am not used to the food on the seabed, but I like to play with the fish on the seabed. Every day, chasing the fish on the bottom of the sea to swim, do not know who to learn, catch them and catch them, pretend to eat and scare them. When the fish were scared, he fled quickly. The favorite thing at the time was when he went out to chase the fish with Lu Qing’s son and Xiao Sha, and the sea fish flew shrimp, which was like the sea. Little bully.

After Qin Shen finished reading, he let out a sigh of relief. It was not to eat, but to play with his friends. Now that there is no condition to be a bully in the sea, then be a fish tank bully.

He picked up the little scorpion and put it back in the fish tank.

The red arowanas had a breath, and they saw that the bully was back, and fleeing. However, how to escape the crest of the little bully, was arrested and seen to be eaten by a sip, but the bully "giggle" and released the chubby hand.

The river was raging in the aquarium, and the three red arowanas that were chased were almost gone. As a result, the tour was too fast, and the river slammed into the glass of the fish tank.

Qin Shen quickly hugged him from the aquarium, ignoring the wet shirt and smashing his shirt. The little forehead of the little scorpion, distressed and asked: "Is there a pain?" He blew his head down. blow.

The river was obviously slammed, and he reached over his neck, leaning against his arms, and the small fish tail licked the water.

This fish tank is too small. Qin deep frowns, have to get a big one.