Chapter 62

So late, how come at sea. He stared at the phone for a while and found that the location was far from the coast, but the speed of the movement was particularly fast, and it was not like the normal speed that should be sitting on the boat.

Qin Shen pressed the phone to ask the thoughts of the past, to see the direction of the position, and drove down to the beach.

The software can only display the approximate location. Qin Shen drove to the beach and looked at the direction of Jiang Yu’s movement. He was probably pointing to him before he stopped the car and looked around.

This is a very secluded beach, not to mention that no one is dark now, that is, during the day, there are not many people. Linghai City is a pleasant coastal city. There are several famous beaches. The citizens usually live in those places and will not come to the beaches in such remote areas.

He looked down at the software on his mobile phone. Jiang Yu's position was still moving fast, but because it was too far from the coast, he couldn't get here for a while.

What secret does Jiang Yu hide? Qin Shen looked at the black sand beach not far from the window. In the silence, he could only hear the sound of the waves gently tapping the beach. He has a feeling that Jiang Yu’s secret is related to the sea.

The phone suddenly rang, and he looked down and saw it as an assistant. When he picked it up, he listened to the assistant and said on the phone: "Qin Zong, Xiao Gu always has news. He called Mr. Da at noon. He said that Lin and Lin Cheng are in the mountains, and he will come back when he has enough to play."

In the mountains? Absolutely impossible. Qin Shen asked the eyebrows: "Gu Yang did not say anything else?"

Assistant said: "No, Xiao Gu always reported a peace, he hung up the phone. He also said that his signal is not good, let Da Gu always call him, he will call back when something happens."

Qin Shen coveted thoughtfully, Gu Yang just called back today, Jiang Yu also did not know why he went so far to the sea. He thought for a moment and told the assistant, "Check out these two days, I am not here, Jiang Yu did what."

Hanging up the phone, he took a look at the location on the software, then looked at the time, took off his coat and covered it, leaning against the back of the chair to keep his eyes closed.

Qin Shen waited all night in the car. He didn't sleep well. He woke up from time to time to see the position on the software. When the sky was bright, the speed of Jiang Yu’s movement was slightly slower. But looking at the direction of the move, it is still about his position.

The sky is getting brighter, and Jiang Yu’s moving position is getting closer and closer to the beach. Qin Shen found that the parking position was somewhat deviated, and the Emei heart was a little clear, and drove slowly to the position shown on the mobile phone.

As he drove along the coastline, he turned his head and looked for Jiang Yu's figure on the beach not far away. The software showed that the person had arrived at the beach and was nearby.

It was just dawn, and there was no figure at the beach. Qin Shen was looking for it, the phone rang, and he glanced at it and picked it up. "Is it checked?"

The assistant said in the opposite direction: "I found out that during the two days when you were not there, Jiang Yuxian bought a lot of things online, then went to the East Coast Pier to rent a boat, and finally sent the river to Lu Qing. There. The night before, the ship he rented went out of the sea and came back a few hours later. He didn't know it on the ship, but he didn't have his trace yesterday."

After buying things and renting a boat, Qin Shen turned his attention from the beach to the phone and asked, "What did he buy online?"

Assistant: "The pots and pans, instant noodles, and some mineral water."