Chapter 57

Soon after a week, Jinyun was dragged by Qin Shen and Gu Yang’s team, and no thoughts were placed on Jiang Yu. Gu Yang’s busy feet didn’t touch the ground all the time, and he rarely came back. In the villa, only Jiang Yu and Lin Cheng and Jiang’s troubles, there was also an aunt who cleaned and cooked. Gu Yang sent people to guard outside the villa to protect their safety.

This Tianjiang Yugang just went to sleep in the river, and the mobile phone rang. It was Yanshu’s mobile phone number. He didn’t think much, he picked it up, “Strict sister.”

"Jiang Yu." The phone was first screaming with a sigh of relief, then the voice of Yunyun.

"What happened to Yan Jie?" Jiang Yu was surprised and asked quickly.

"Reassured, I will not hurt her, I just want to talk to you." Jin Yun did not know what to do, sighed and snorted, and then said, "Okay, this is quiet, we can talk about it." ""

"Yunyun, what did you do to Yanjie?" Jiang Yu yelled, and Lin Cheng, who was on the side, heard something wrong. He would call Gu Yang when he took out his mobile phone.

"Just let her faint and can't hear our conversation. You shouldn't want other people to know your secret too?"

Jiang Yu opened the door and Lin Cheng heard the words of Jin Yun and made a phone call.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Jiang Yu and Lin Cheng looked at each other and made a strong decision.

"Oh." Xiaoyun chuckled. "Don't pretend in front of me. Lu Qing and my son are both you and Lin Cheng. You sent them to wherever you went. Let me guess, it is the sea. What?"

"I didn't expect that the beautiful creature in the fairy tale actually existed." The cloud whispered, his tone was originally very low-sounding, but it was passed to Jiang Yu and Lin Cheng's ear, but he only felt sick and shudder.

"You and Lu Qing are really capable." The voice of Jinyun became awkward in a flash. "Not only Gu Yang, but even Qin Shen was fascinated by you? Let them both deal with me!" ”

Gu Jia is Gu Yang's brother, Gu Yang is just a second master who has no rights. He did not put Gu Yang in his eyes, but he did not expect Gu Yang to unite Qin Shen to deal with him. Qin Shen is not a good person. Within a short period of one week, most of his planned business was robbed or smashed by him, and he was so tired that he was exhausted.

This is not the most important thing. The most important thing is that Qin Shen and Gu Yang are secretly collecting evidence of his previous business. His previous methods were poisonous and contaminated many people. It was because the local police were aware that he wanted to transfer his business to Linghai.

If the previous lives were turned over, he would be sent to prison for a lifetime!

Before he came to Linghai City, he checked that the relationship between Gu Jia and Qin Jia was not good. Gu Yang and Qin Shen were even more dead. The two could even unite to deal with him. Apart from being confused by Jiang Yu, he could not think of other reasons.

"Mr. Hey, I think you misunderstood, I don't know what's going on in your shopping mall." Jiang Yue decided to fix the god. "Yan sister has nothing to do with this matter. If you don't let her go, I will call the police." ""

"Alarm?" Xiaoyun sneered. "If you are not afraid of Lu Qing's information and videos are known to everyone, you will try the police."

Jiang Yu’s body was instantly tense. “What do you mean?”

"Lu Qing didn't tell you?" Yunyun was very surprised. "He stayed in my lab for two years. Do you think I will leave any information and videos?"

His voice snaked into Jiang Yu's ear. "If those materials and videos are made public, the whole world knows that there are such creatures. Do you think the seabed of your life will be safe? You and Lu Qing's Those companions, once found, will always be locked up in the lab or become playthings for the rich, and no longer free."