Chapter 73

Xiang Bo confessed according to Qin Shen, throwing a leaf into the hot water every day, and melting it to Qin Yunshan. In just three days, Qin Yunshan was originally ruddy because of the faint, pale face. Xiang Bo was surprised by the effect of this medicine. When Qin Yunshan scrubbed his arm, he found his finger suddenly moved.

Xiang Bo was overjoyed, and quickly called the doctor to call Qin Qin.

After the doctor checked, he said that the blood clot in the brain of Qin Yunshan had been scattered, and the recovery was very good. He could wake up in these two days.

Qin Shen went back to the residence from the hospital, and Jiang Yu was drying clothes on the balcony. He strode over and hugged Jiang Yu, took his face and kissed him hard.

Jiang Yu was a little embarrassed and looked at him. "What happened?"

Qin Shen raised his mouth and said: "My grandfather’s finger moved, and the doctor said that he would wake up in two days."

“Really?” Jiang Yu listened to a pleasant smile, and the medicine he brought was really useful.

On the second day, Qin Yunshan woke up. Qin Shen rushed to the hospital and saw Qin Yunshan sitting on the hospital bed. The doctor was checking him. He looked very good.

After checking the doctor, Qin Shen asked: "How is my grandfather?"

The doctor said: "Mr. Qin Lao is in very good condition. I have never seen someone who has been in a coma for so long, and the physical condition is still so good."

The doctor was very surprised.

Qin Shen thought of the seaweed given by Jiang Yu, smiled and said nothing.

Into the ward, Qin Yunshan is listening to Xiang Bo said what happened during his coma. I heard that Lu Keying pointed to the mountain where he pushed him down. He patted the bed hard and angered: "I know that she will not be safe. I didn't expect it to be so vicious! Shocking, does he know this?" !"

Xiang Bodao: "The lord should not know, the lord was shocked that day. On the second day of the return, the lord went to the lawyer to divorce. According to the prenuptial agreement, the lady could not get a penny."

Qin Yunshan was a little angry. Although he couldn’t marry this son, he never succumbed to it. If he and Lu Keyying came to harm him, this son was white.

"What about Qin Ze? Does he know?" He paused and asked.

Xiang Bo hesitated: "Mrs. has taken your things over and said that the two young masters don't know anything. But the little master's business is the second master's contact with his wife."

"Don't go wrong!" Qin Yunshan looked cold and slammed the bed, too excited, could not help but cough.

"Grandpa." Qin Shen went to the bedside and reached for the back of Qin Yunshan and took advantage of him.

Qin Yunshan stopped coughing, took a sip from the water that Xiang Bo handed over, looked at him, and eased his anger. "A deep is coming."

Qin Shen helped him to lean on the pillow and said: "You just woke up, the emotions are not too excited. Qin Ze and Lu Keying, I will deal with it."

Qin Yunshan nodded and was reluctant to continue thinking about the bad grandson. He remembered what Xiang Bo said to him, and he smiled and said: "What about my little grandson? Let people bring me a look."

Qin Shendao: "Now the weather is not too early, Grandpa still sleeps earlier, I will take him to see you tomorrow."

When the voice just fell, there was a knock on the door outside, Xiang Bo went to open the door, and soon Xiang Bo smiled and said: "Old Master, the young master came to see you."