Chapter 55

Jiang Yu was hugged in the car, and the traffic slowly moved. He looked out the window and the two people next to the zebra crossing took out the mobile phone. It should be given to you. Cloud calls.

A clean handkerchief was thrown into his hand, Jiang Yue turned his head, only to see Qin deep no expression on the side of the double face, he leaned on the back of the chair to close his eyes.

"...thank you." Jiang Yu pinched the handkerchief and thanked him.

Qin Shen did not move his eyes, as if he did not hear.

Jiang Yu had to take back his eyes and lowered his eyelashes.

The assistant wanted to ask what had happened just now, but from the rearview mirror, Qin Shen, who was closing his eyes and keeping his eyes closed, closed his mouth.

The vehicle was driving quietly for a while, Jiang Yu’s cell phone rang, and he quickly moved to the window and whispered, “Cheng Cheng.”

Lin Cheng asked him when he went back on the phone. Jiang Yu whispered: "I will go back immediately, Cheng Cheng, you don't go out, I just met the people of Jinyun."

"I'm fine. In short, you don't go out. He doesn't know you are now, wait for me to go back and say." Jiang Yu said that he had hung up the phone and looked at Qin Shen again. He saw that he was still closing his eyes and looking forward. Detective body, whispered to the assistant: "Stop in front, I will go on a taxi."

The assistant hesitated that he didn't know if he should stop. He listened to Qin Shen, who had been closing his eyes and keeping his eyes open, "going to the company."

The assistant hurriedly responded. Jiang Yu took another look at Qin Shen. He didn't even mean to open his eyes and talk to him. He had to sit back.

When I arrived at the company's underground parking lot, the car stopped and Qin Shen opened his eyes and said to the assistant: "You go ahead."

Help understand the safety belt and get off the car.

In the closed car, only two of them are left. Jiang Yu looked at Qin Shen, Zhang mouth was about to talk, Qin Shen suddenly reached out and took the handkerchief from his hand and leaned over to wrap his wound on his knee.

After the dressing, Qin Shen will return, Jiang Yu hurriedly stretched his sleeve and whispered: "I'm sorry."

"I don't want to listen to this." Qin Shen fixedly looked at him. "You know what I want to hear."

Jiang Yu opened his mouth and eventually released his finger that pulled his sleeve.

He wants to hear the truth, he can't say.

Qin Shen’s eyes showed a disappointing look and turned and opened the car door and got off the bus.

The assistant waited outside the car and saw him get off the bus and come over. Qin Shen suppressed the anger and whispered: "Send him back."

He said the address of Gu Yang’s villa and strode away.

On the way back to the villa, Jiang Yu sat in the car and looked at the window without saying a word. The assistant saw him from the rearview mirror several times, and then he sighed.

When he arrived at the villa, the assistant helped him get out of the car and sent him in to leave. On the way back to the company, the assistant received a call from Qin Shen and asked him to go back to the office.

The assistant came out of the elevator and went to the president's office before knocking on the door before entering. Qin Shenzheng stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window and saw him go in and turned and said: "Let's check the information of Xiaoyun."