Chapter 70

Gu Yang is holding a bunch of flowers to find the disease, seeing the people in the ward, hesitating to say: "Hey... it’s not the time for us to come. ?"

Qin Shen saw Jiang Yu, did not wait for other people to open, just to Xiang Bo said: "Xiang Bo, trouble you take them to sit inside."

The ward is a suite, they talk in the living room outside, Qin Yunshan is in the room. Inside the window, there is also a small sofa that can be used for people to visit.

"Please ask inside." See Qin deep opened his mouth. Xiang Bo took the flowers from Gu Yang and asked them to go inside. Jiang Yujin took a look at Qin Shen, and took a look at Qiao Xin’s arms in the river. He saw that the atmosphere in the living room was not good. Hesitated, didn’t hold a small hand, and looked at his little nephew with a smile. inside.

Lu Keying has already considered that there are no outsiders. The documents that have been caught on the table will be opened. The results of the above identification will be seen. The face will be distorted, and the look of the poison will look at the river in Qiao Xin’s arms.

"I didn't expect it, our family had a son in the early days, and it was already so big." Xiaozizi suddenly made a living in her arms. Josin didn't think much, changed his position and hugged him. He was condescending and cold. Tao, "Li lawyer, the widow of the father, between the two great grandchildren, which has more inheritance rights?"

Lawyer Li pushed the glasses and said: "Mr. Qin Lao does not strictly state that there are two great grandchildren in the will, then according to the general custom, the youngest born first will enjoy the inheritance rights."

Lu Keying listened to the paper in his hand and threw it on the ground. He gritted his teeth and resented: "There was no news before, suddenly jumped out of such a big child, how do I know if your identification result is false?"

Lawyer Li took out a document from the briefcase he was carrying and seriously said: "Mrs. Qin, when Ms. Qiao found me, I asked the doctor of this hospital to give a kinship to Xiao Shaoye and Mr. Qin Lao. There is indeed a blood relationship. Xiang Bo and all the doctors and nurses who made the identification can testify."

Xiang Bo nodded beside him and looked at the little sister-in-law of Qiao Xin’s arms. He said, "Yes, this is really the young master of our Qin family. Even if I don't do the identification, I can see it, the little young man's nose and mouth. It’s exactly the same as when the young master was young.”

"Do you think that the father of the Qin family can come to your hands? God still has eyes." Qiao Xinyi looked at Lu Keying and saw Qin Shen looked down at the identification book in his hand. He had not spoken, some Strange, called, "A deep?"

Qin Shen recovered from the shock, looked up and looked at the river, and had no clear eyes on the little sister-in-law. His mood was neither real and embarrassing: ... Is this little nephew my son?

Jiang Yu is inside. He can't wait to ask him to ask clearly, so he converges on his heart. He is determined to Qin Zhentian: "She is yours who came back, you deal with it yourself. I hope you don't let Grandpa disappoint."

When he finished, he stood up and went inside to pull up Jiang Yu from the sofa. He came out from Josin’s arms and took the river and took the two people to leave the ward.

Going back to the car, Jiang Yu was sitting in the co-pilot with his troubles in the river, and turned his head from time to time to secretly look at the faceless expression, a serious Qin Shen. He was only heard inside, and originally came to want to give Qin Shen a surprise. I didn’t expect that Jiang’s trouble was Qin’s son’s dismantling.