Extra 4

an alley not far from the middle school of Yaohua, a few punks with colorful hair and shredded clothes surrounded two girls in short skirts.

"Little sisters, how did you sneak out during class time? How much money is on your body? Let's borrow some of your brothers." The first sturdy head looked at the two girls, and the eyes fell on the right side of the little face. Beautiful girl, could not help but linger.

The **** the left looked at the little punks and whispered: "I advise you to let it go. This piece is covered by Mian Sister and will not be robbed."

"Ha?" The mixed-headed head laughed and looked around exaggeratedly. "I am afraid of her, where is it? Where can it be that Mianjie can suddenly come out?"

Yaohua Middle School is the oldest key middle school in Linghai City. The children in the school are all good children who have achieved good results in reading. From time to time, there are gangsters who robbed these children.

A few months ago, this film appeared a person named Mian Sister. I heard that the long one is the tiger's back, the height is one hundred and five, and the weight is one hundred and five, and the fight is fierce. The robbery of the robbery meets her. The robbery.

There are only a few of them in this alley. The girl is staring at the **** the right. It looks so beautiful. It’s a little old, and the undeveloped figure is like a washboard. If you are a few years old, it’s fine. The punking head was pity, and smiled and said: "Little sister, seeing that you are so beautiful, your brother will not be violent, and he will take out the money in his bag."

"Okay, take it yourself." The pretty girl, who had been expressionless, smiled at him, reached out and handed him the bag, then turned his slender neck and squeaked his fingers.

The girl next to it quietly stepped back to the back.

The mixed-headed man took the bag and looked at the slender and beautiful girl in front of him. She couldn’t help but feel a little weird. In the next second, a soft, white fist appeared in his pupil. He slammed out and the bag in his hand came out.

"Get it well." Mian Mian took the bag and threw it to the girl behind, rushed into the mix, punched and kicked, and "嘭嘭嘭" all fell to the ground, mourning.

"Come here." The mixed-headed head that fell to the corner of the wall hooked the slender fingers, and the mixed head trembled and climbed up to run, but was caught by the collar, and said with no expression, "called Mian Sister."

The mixed-headed head suddenly widened his eyes and did not dare to set the channel: "... Mian Mianjie."

"Yeah." Nodded with satisfaction, asked, "How much money is there? Take it out."

The mixer shook his hand and quickly took out his wallet.

I took a piece of fifty from the inside, and then put the wallet back into his pocket and said, "We have a poor student in our school who needs a donation. I will donate it for you. Just do it well. This piece of me Cover it, don't know if you come back later, or you will see you once."

She waved her white and tender fist toward the head.

The head of the gang was busy and nodded, leading the younger brothers to rush and rush.

From the hands of friends, I took the bag and went out. The two little girls groaned and went out of the alley. They saw a tall, tall and straight-eyed teenager standing at the school gate.

"After, your brother Anan." The little **** the left pulled the sleeves.

Anan turned around and saw the cotton coming out of the alley. He was surprised: "Why are you not in school?"