Chapter 28

The end of the banquet, Jiang Yu returned to Lin Cheng’s home. Lin Cheng’s play has also been smashed, and he recently ran a notice to promote his upcoming album.

Jiang Yu got up in the morning, Lin Cheng had already gone out. He ate two boiled eggs for breakfast. He watched TV on the sofa and received a call from Lin Cheng.

"You are happy, my afternoon notice changed the time, you are coming out, I will take you around."

A few days after Jiang Yu went ashore, he entered the crew and had not had time to stroll around the city. Jiang Yu climbed up and put on his clothes, and he rushed out of the door and went to the address that Lin Cheng said.

Lin Cheng said that the address is a coffee shop. He has an endorsement activity nearby. When he says it is over, he will come to Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu didn't like to drink coffee. He ordered a small cake and waited for Lin Cheng while eating.

The environment inside the coffee shop is very good, with lots of green plants, and each seat has the right distance to keep it private. There are soothing music in the store, not many guests, they are drinking coffee and occasionally talking softly.

Jiang Yu ate two cakes with a spoon and found that a young man opposite the wall was a bit sneaky. Young people wear hat masks, hats are so low that they can't see their faces. He squats on the table and peeks at a pair of men and women through the cover of green plants.

The men and women are sitting next to Jiang Yu, they should be dating, the man looks at forty years old, looks good, the woman should be less than 30 years old, not too beautiful, but has a gentle temperament. The atmosphere between the two people was very harmonious, and I smiled from time to time.

The peeping young man saw the two men smiling and angry, and slammed the cake in front of him with a fork.

Is this catching up? Is the girlfriend dating someone? Jiang Yu instantly filled out the scenes in the TV series, staring at the young people and the curious look of the men and women.

After a while, the man next to him got up and went to the bathroom. When the young man saw him away, he looked up and his eyes just happened to be on Jiang Yu’s face.

Jiang Yu looked at the young man's eyes and felt familiar. He didn't think of who it was. The young man suddenly stood up and walked over to him and sat next to him.

"You..." Jiang Yu opened his mouth, and the young man quickly reached out and grabbed his shoulder. He approached his whisper: "Hey, don't let me find me."

"... Fang Fang?" Jiang Yu just didn't recognize it. Now he listened to the voice and recognized it. He stayed in the Lin Cheng crew for a few days and heard the voice of Fang Wei.

Fang Wei was about to talk, and the man came out of the bathroom. Fang Hao hurriedly lowered the hat, and there was a tall green plant next to him. He shrank behind the green plants.

There was a green plant blocking, and the man did not find that Jiang Yu had more people here. He continued to talk to the woman while drinking coffee, and the whispering conversation was occasionally transmitted.

Jiang Yu listened to one ear, and two people seemed to be talking about the preparations for the film.

After sitting for a while, the two left to pay. When the two men pushed the door out, Fang Hao threw a hundred pieces out of his pocket and threw it on the table. He also hurriedly got up and followed.

Jiang Yu still didn't respond. The mobile phone rang. It was Lin Cheng's call. He said that there was an endorsement advertisement that suddenly changed to today. He didn't have time to take him around in the afternoon, let him go back first.