Chapter 27

“...nothing?” Fang’s voice instantly increased. “My mom didn’t fall into your car yesterday, how could it be?”

Qin Shendao: "Who told you not to say yesterday, has already given away."

Fang Wei: "Give someone? To whom?"

Qin Shen: "...a friend's child."

Fang Hao is not reconciled: "You have sent both boxes, did you leave me a box?"

Qin Shen looked up and looked at the rearview mirror. The child finished a box of chocolates, and he still licked his lips and looked down at the remaining box of chocolates.

"Well, I have sent it." He retracted his gaze.

Fang Hao strongly condemned him and hanged the phone with distress.

Going to the hospital door, the rain is still going down. Jiang Yu wants to get off the bus and thinks about it. He threw the umbrella to Xiaofang.

There was only one umbrella in the car, and Qin Shen opened the umbrella and got off the bus. Jiang Yu thought about it and prepared to go to the hospital to run the rain. Just after opening the door and running a step, Qin Shen grabbed his wrist. "What are you running?"

He bowed his head into the car and picked up the remaining box of chocolates, standing up straight and holding the umbrella: "Come in."

Jiang Yu stunned and hurriedly sneaked under his umbrella.

The umbrella in Qin Shen’s hand is still quite large, and some of them can cover two people. Jiang Yu has been watching his feet seriously. Qin Shen can see his slightly hanging neck with his head down, and the slightly long tail covers the back neck.

Qin Shen held the umbrella and moved his fingers. He remembered the night on the cruise ship. For months, he had not found the person that night. The child gave him a feeling like someone who was there that night...

He thought of entering the gods, did not pay attention to the road ahead, Jiang Yu suddenly stopped to grab his arm, "be careful."

Qin Shen returned to God, there was a big puddle in front, and stepped on one step further.

"When you walk, you have to look at the road." Jiang Yu whispered, and looked up and slammed into Qin Shen to look into his eyes. Qin Shen faintly glanced at the hands he grabbed his arm, and Jiang Yuxi’s hurriedly let go.

Qin Yunshan stood in the window of the ward and looked down. He saw two people walking over the umbrella. The tall figure on the left was like his grandson. The right one was familiar. He said: "A deep is this. Who are you with?"

Until the two suddenly stopped, the person on the right grabbed the arm of his grandson, and the umbrella moved up. He could see the faces of the two people and couldn’t help but snorted. This is not the little friend, his grandson. Still said unfamiliar, hehe.

In the building next to it, Joe ink leaned on the bed to look at the mobile phone. The assistant asked the apple while cutting the apple: "Joe, why do you want to take the initiative to Ai Jiang, isn't this a heat for him?"

The rest of the assistants are in the heart, and many of the company's younger brothers and sisters are still waiting for Joe Bo to give a wave of heat, he is good, cheaper for the family. Is he still obsessed with the original company?