Chapter 90

The company’s business is still waiting to be processed. After a few days, Qin Shen and Fang Wei will go back. The river was troubled and reluctant, and the tears of tears and snoring, or let him smash into the traffic jam, forcibly took away.

Going back to the house, Xiaozizi was still angry with him, and he ignored him in the bed. Even if he was hugged into the toy pile, he turned and took his small **** against him.

Qin Shen was thinking about making a fierce slap in the face, showing the majesty of the shackles, and receiving a call from Jiang Yu, letting him take the clothes that had passed through the river before going to Lin Cheng.

After that, Jiang Yu asked: "Is it all right?"

Qin Shen looked at the small buttocks facing his river, grinding his teeth, "it is tempering."

Jiang Yudao said: "That just happened to take him to play with Cheng Chengjia baby, you don't murder him."

Qin Shen, who has rolled up his sleeves and is ready to show his majesty: "...oh."

Hanging up the phone, he let the babysitter pack up his clothes and pick up the little scorpion and go out.

Gu Yang was very happy these days. His son finally got close to him. He almost cried. The first thing I wake up every day is to look at my son, feed the diaper, and let Lin Cheng intervene. I am all in one person. Looking at the baby's soft and cute look in his arms, his heart is fast.

On this day, he was sitting on the carpet in the living room with his baby playing, surrounded by toys, the doorbell rang, and the aunt went to open the door, and Qin Shen came in with the river.

Seeing Qin Shen, Gu Yang is a big enemy, and tightly guarding the baby in his arms, Qin Qin Shen, "What are you doing? I have not allowed you to come."

Qin Shen looked at him silently. "Not coming to you."

As he said, Lin Cheng came down from the upstairs and saw Qin Shen happy: "You are here, Yu Er told me."

Qin Shen handed the bag to him. "These are all messed up and washed. You don't see it properly."

"Thank you." Lin Cheng took the bag and reached for a pinch on the little face of the river. "Go and play with your brother."

Qin Shen put the river on the carpet and saw the little baby in Gu Yang's arms. The little scorpion moved forward and moved out, and stretched out the little fat hand to catch the baby's hand.

Gu Yang stuffed a toy into the arms of two young babies, and he went to Lin Cheng to look at the bag in his hand. He did not understand: "What are you going to do through the clothes? Get new clothes."

"I watched online saying that other children passed through the old clothes, and the newborn baby was dressed well." Lin Cheng took the clothes upstairs and pushed him. "Go look at the baby."

Gu Yang turned his head and saw his baby laughing and yelling at Qin Shen Zhang. It was obvious that he wanted Qin Qin to hold it. He blocked it in his chest and almost did not come up.

"Baby." He sighed and rushed to pick up his baby, sorrow and anger at Qin Shen.

The river was busy and happy with the little baby. Suddenly the baby was taken away. He hurriedly pulled his sleeves and screamed.

Lin Cheng put the clothes down from the upstairs and saw that Jiang was in a hurry to play with the baby. He came over and took the baby from Gu Yang’s arms. He was dissatisfied: “What do you do with your baby, let him play with him? ""

Lin Cheng hugged the baby, bent over and touched the small head of the river, "Go, and the younger brother went upstairs to play."

The baby is too small to move away from the water, so I prefer to play in the water. Lin Cheng put two small cockroaches into the pool, and put a few small yellow duck toys into it. The two little cockroaches played on their own.