Chapter 50

Two days later, the movie officially finished. After attending the killing banquet, Yan Shu did not arrange work for Jiang Yu for a while, and Jiang Yu had a few days of rest.

Lin Cheng’s album propaganda also came to an end, and I was free to study the way to rescue Lu Qing’s children.

Lin Chenghua looked for a private detective at a high price. He found that the child was protected very tightly. He looked at the nanny 24 hours a day. When he went out, there were bodyguards to follow, and strangers could hardly get close.

"I went out and thought about it." The two men sat on the sofa and couldn't do anything. Finally, Lin Cheng stood up. "I don't believe that I can't find a way to get close to the child."

He picked up the coat and went out. Jiang Yu took a photo of the private detective and sneaked a photo. In addition to the baby being held by the nanny on the grass, Lu Qing’s former lover, Jin Yun.

On the photo, Yan Yun is looking down at the baby in the arms of the babysitter. He is expressionless. It is not like looking at his own child. It is like looking at the goods.

Jiang Yu’s heart was tight, and the phone next to it suddenly rang. He quickly threw away the photo and picked up the phone.

"At home? Go downstairs." Opposite the phone is Qin Shen, he added, "wear a little thicker and take you to the aquarium."

Jiang Yu went to the window and looked at it. Qin Shen’s car stopped at the downstairs. He hung up the phone, put on his coat and went downstairs, and pulled the door and sat in it.

Qin Shen gave him a seat belt and turned the steering wheel out of the community to the direction of the aquarium.

It was just the weekend. There were a lot of people coming to the aquarium. It was hard to find an empty parking place. Qin Shen took the back seat of the car. Jiang Yu’s last scarf fell to him and the two men got off.

Before coming, Qin Shen had asked the assistant to buy him two tickets for the aquarium. When the assistant heard that he was coming to the aquarium, he immediately thought of a date with Jiang. Not only bought the tickets, but also very close to where to park, the most convenient way to go along the line after entering the hall, and a brainstorm on his mobile phone. I know that today is the weekend, there are many people going to the aquarium, and I also specially greeted the aquarium in advance, so that the two can go straight to the staff channel without waiting in line.

Behind the huge glass wall is a variety of marine life that swims around. Jiang Yu’s fingers tapped lightly on the glass wall, and a colored fish next to him swayed his tail and swam. In a short while, several fishes swam over, and bursting bubbles and shaking their tails between Jiang Yu’s fingers.

"How are you living here?" Jiang Yu quietly asked the fish in his heart.

"Okay, okay, there are endless fish foods every day, and you don't have to worry about being eaten by big fish." The little fish rushed to answer.

Jiang Yu smiled slightly, took back his fingers and slowly walked forward. The little fish behind the glass wall followed him to swim forward, and he rushed to ask: "Are you ashore? Is it fun on the shore? We are all day off. In this place, I can't go anywhere. Hey, I want to be a mermaid in my next life."

Qin Shen walked aside and didn't care at first. Later, I found that more and more fish were gathered around the two people. I couldn't help but raise my eyebrows: "What happened to these fish?"

"Wow, this man is so handsome, in line with my boyfriend's standard." A red-tailed fish swims gracefully to Qin Shen and spits a bubble at him.

"Don't think about it, you see him and the little mermaid around the same scarf, a look at the little mermaid's boyfriend." Next to a blue tail fish immediately poured cold water.