Chapter 40

He looked forward to watching Jiang Yu.

"Oh." Jiang Yu nodded.

Zhuo Rui: ... just one?

Zhuo Rui's face was cracked for a second and recovered. He stretched out his chair and was about to wait for Jiang Yu to sit down. Jiang Yu had already ran to the opposite side of the table and sat down.

Seeing Zhuo Rui standing next to his seat, Jiang Yu wondered: "Why don't you sit down."

... OK, I am sitting. Zhuo Rui wiped his face in his heart, sat on his face with a smile, and raised his hand to call the waiter.

After the order was completed, Zhuo Rui indicated to the waiter that soon a young man in a small dress came over and pulled the violin around the two. The melodious songs rang in the restaurant.

Jiang Yu listened and listened to some of the difficulties, and went to the table and pulled the sleeves of Zhuo Rui.

Zhuo Rui leaned over, and under the sly light, the child’s rounded eyes were scattered with shattered starlight, and he looked at him with shame. Zhuo Rui’s heart itch, soft voice, and relatives who talk to the little lover: “Baby, what's wrong?”

Jiang Yu eccentrically looked at his eyes and licked his lips and said: "You have no change on your body. I only have a mobile phone and I have no money."

Zhuo Rui blinked and asked: "Without, what do you want to do with change?"

"He finished the show, didn't he have to give him money?" Jiang Yu was a little worried. He saw this on the street. He had to give money when he saw the show. He didn't expect this kind of performance in the restaurant. He and Zhuo Rui did not bring money, what can be done.

Zhuo Rui: ...

Looking at the tangled expression of the opposite child, Zhuo Rui and painful touched his face in his heart, clearing his throat and saying: "No, I have already given it."

Jiang Yu’s relief was relieved.

After a song, the young man turned around and the waiter pushed the dining car. In addition to the dishes, there are candles of various shapes and a large bouquet of flowers. After the arrangement is completed, it will retreat.

Jiang Yu looked at the waiter's table, lit the candle, and the melodious music in the restaurant, then the lights went out.

Zhuo Rui looked at the child's pleasing face under the candlelight. He only had some vicissitudes of heart, and deliberately lowered the sound with a trace of magnetism. "Can you have a candlelight dinner, do you like it?"

Jiang Yu looked at the smile he was expecting and swallowed the words "some dark and invisible candles are in the way" and nodded.

Zhuo Rui proudly smiled, shakes the tablecloth, elegantly picks up the knife and fork, just hold the steak, ready to gently cut it, and listen to the "squeaky" sound, the harsh sound coming from the opposite side.

Zhuo Rui looked up, Jiang Yu clumsily held the knife and fork, red-faced explanation, "I... I first eat steak..."

"It doesn't matter, follow me." Zhuo Rui's thoughtful smile taught him how to use a knife and fork. "You have to cut the steak like this..."

Jiang Yuxue Zhuo Rui looked like he couldn't cut the steak. He was already hungry. He couldn't eat it. He was angry. He forked the steak directly with a fork and took a bite.

I remembered after eating it, looked up at Zhuo Rui, and cautiously asked: "Do you eat like this... can you?"

The smile on Zhuo Rui's face was split again. He silently put down the knife and fork and called the waiter. He said painfully: "Come with two chopsticks."