Chapter 75

Jiang Yuemei asked: "Is her husband's car accident serious? What should I do, who will take care of it?"

"It is not serious. She goes to the hospital during the day and can come back at night." Qin Shen sat down at the desk and rubbed his eyebrows. "I took a small donkey to the company during the day. The office has a sofa and a lounge, let him be there." Have fun."

"Alright." Jiang Yu nodded, and now the time to find a babysitter is too short, and I don't know if it is reliable. Anyway, as long as one week, he can go back.

The two said a few more words, Yu Fei came out of the bathroom. Seeing that he was on the phone, Yu Fei rubbed his hair and knocked on the table. "Hey, look at the time, go to the bath soon, and get up early tomorrow."

"I have to get up early tomorrow, hung up first." Jiang Yu hung up the phone and picked up his pajamas and went to the bathroom.

When he came out, Yu Fei was leaning on the bed and listening to the song with his legs crossed. Looking up at him, he suddenly smiled and screamed. He took off his headphones and said: "How big is the person, wearing such naive pajamas."

Jiang Yu looked down at his little deer pajamas and looked at the Q version of Iron Man's pajamas on the fly. He felt that he was not qualified to say that he was childish.

Following his gaze, he saw himself, Yu Fei touched his beloved pajamas, his face was a little hot, and his neck was stalked: "Look what, I am not childish. I am going to sleep."

After that, I pulled the quilt and put myself in a tight position.

Jiang Yu: ... forget it, don't care about the children who are not much bigger than yourself.

He dried his hair and turned off the light. He also lay down on his bed and closed his quilt and closed his eyes.

Both of them have good sleep products, no snoring and talking. Jiang Yu was awakened by the sound of the room in the morning. He was confused and touched the phone to look at the time, only half past five. When he poked his head out of the quilt, he saw that Fei was facing the mirror and banging his face and hair.

The program group said that it was six o'clock to wake up. Jiang Yu thought about staying in bed for a while, and listened to the movements on the other side. He couldn't sleep, so he had to blink and get ready to wash his face and brush his teeth. Just put on the slippers, I heard the knock on the door, it should be the staff of the program group to call them to get up.

Yu Fei was close to the door. Jiang Yu thought that he would open the door. Who knows that he suddenly jumped to the bed and wrapped himself around the quilt.

Jiang Yu didn't know what he was doing, confused his head, and heard the knocking on the door still ringing, so he got up and opened the door, letting the staff who were carrying the camera come in.

The camera took a pass against Jiang Yu and then turned to Yu Fei on the bed. At this time, Yu Fei made a waking look, his eyes were half-skinned, his face was tight, his hair was very messy, and his iron man's pajamas were changed, and he was replaced by his plaid pajamas.

The whole person looks particularly cool and handsome, and there is no light on his face. Jiang Yue touched his face and looked down at the little deer pajamas on his body. Only then did he think of it, and he was so relieved that he would get up and clean up before the staff came out to wake up. He was forgotten.

The camera stared at the flying slap, and Yu Fei also showed how he just woke up. Now the audience, I love watching the private life of the stars, sleeping and chatting. He can imagine that there will be a lot of fans in this episode that will scream that he is just so handsome when he wakes up. Of course, he couldn't let the audience see his ugly, ugly hair. As an idol, the image could not be broken.