Chapter 91

Qin Shen looked down on his face, and Xiaozizi looked at him happily. The father and son looked at each other for a moment, and Qin Shen’s long sigh. The cockroaches that I gave birth can still be stuffed back to the ground.

Jiang Yu laughed aside and helped him to lie down again. The little scorpion slept with a special spirit, grabbed Qin Shen’s clothes, squatted on his stomach, and climbed up and down to play.

When he played for a while, Jiang Yuchong rushed over the milk powder. Qin Shen took the bottle and hugged him with his little scorpion, then stuffed the **** into his mouth.

The little sister-in-law held the bottle and quietly drunk. Jiang Yu went to the bathroom and took the hot water to the basin. He wrung the towel and handed it to Qin Shen. Qin Shen did not pick up and said, "You can help me."

The injured person is the biggest. Jiang Yu helped him wipe his face, untied his shirt and wiped his body. After the rubbing, Jiang Yu hesitated to return to the bathroom with hot water. Qin Shen grabbed his wrist, which means profoundly: "There are still below."

Jiang Yu glanced at the little scorpion holding the bottle next to him, and looked helplessly to Qin Shen. "Don't make trouble, your son is still there."

Qin Shen glanced at the bottle and turned over. He was glaring at their little sister-in-law, faintly saying: "What are you doing with him? I will not have to give it to my mother."

Jiang Yu touched his head without words. "If you are injured, don't think about the mess, and heal your wounds."

Then I took the hot water back to the bathroom.

Jiang Yu was finished, and the little scorpion had already finished drinking milk. He was lying in the deep arm of Qin and playing with the ball in his arms. Qin Shen patted the bed around him, "Come here."

The bed in the VIp ward is quite big, and Jiang Yu is not too crowded to lie down. There was a small scorpion between the two, and no one was in the assembly. The little scorpion fell asleep with the ball.

Looking at the time is not early, Jiang Yuuan turned off the lights in the ward, covered the quilt for the father and son, and slept together.

Qin Shen slept a lot the day before, and woke up early the next day. Jiang Yu and the little sister-in-law are still asleep, and their faces are close to each other, and similar little faces are sleeping red.

Qin Shen looked at them sideways, and it was not boring to keep his eyes on it. After watching it for a while, Xiaozizi moved his eyes and opened his eyes. He screamed and screamed. He saw Jiang Yu next to him and kissed him.

Qin Shen reached out and poked the little belly of Xiaozizi. When he saw him, he pointed to his cheek and then bowed his head. He wanted to take a sip of his own, and the result was a bang, and the little chubby hand of the little scorpion photographed him. Face.

"Giggle" little scorpion smiled happily, Qin Shen blackened his face and got up, the little scorpion rolled into Jiang Yuhuai, happy and wanted to kiss the river.

Qin Shen won't let him succeed, reach out and pull him away, wipe the watermark that Xiaozizi just left on Jiang Yu's face, then bow his head and pick up his eyebrows, smugly look at the little scorpion. .

The little scorpion bit his thumb and rolled into the river, and wanted to kiss the river.

Qin Shen glared at himself as an adult, and then opened him up, then bowed his head and took a kiss on Jiang Yu’s face.

The little nephew was stunned by his shameless behavior, struggling to roll into the river, and was stopped by Qin Shen as a small animal. The little scorpion snorted and looked at him, his mouth slammed, and the sound of "呜" was about to cry.