Chapter 45

Jiang Yuhe’s injury was not serious. He stayed in the hospital for one day and was discharged. On the day of discharge, Fang Hao’s agent gave him a new assistant, called Xiao Gao, who was a young man with a good job and a thin body.

After packing up the baggage, Xiao Gao went to the discharge procedure. Jiang Yu asked Fang Fang, "How come no one picks you up today?" Fang Hua Qiao Xin and Qin Shen did not come.

"My parents have something, my brother is on a business trip, and it will take a week to come back." Solved Sun Feifei, Fang Hao was refreshed, but some were not reconciled. "You said that only to drive her away, is it too cheap for her?" ”

Jiang Yu asked: "What do you want to do?"

Fang Wei was struggling to live. When he thought about it, he clenched his fist and said: "This time I will spare her. If there is another person who will not kill her next time, I will not let her go."

The two men fell for a few days, and the crew immediately rushed to make up the film. The weather is getting colder and colder. I have to shoot a few outdoor scenes. In order to go out and look good, the costumes are very thin. From the field, the hands and feet are cold and cold.

"Winter... Is it so hard to shoot in winter?" Jiang Yu wrapped in a heavy down jacket, holding a hot water bottle in his arms, or playing straight.

"We are still quite good. If it is a summer drama in the winter, then it is called sin." Fang Wei put a warm baby on his body, and his legs and legs and legs, as long as the clothes can block, they are posted all over. . He posted himself and gestured to Jiang Yu. "The fish come over, I will also help you."

The two men put on the warm baby, wrapped in a down jacket standing on the side of the field, holding the hot cocoa that Xiao Gaogang bought, and saw Zhuo Rui filming on the field.

Zhuo Rui's play is rather miserable. He wants to walk barefoot on the ground in a single dress. There is a long inner monologue, and the expression and body language are more mournful and heavy. This is a long shot with a full five minutes. If something is wrong, it will be retaken.

It has been ng several times, not Fanghua is not satisfied, or Zhuo Rui is not satisfied with himself. Zhuo Rui is wearing a single coat, standing barefoot in the cold wind, almost half an hour.

"The film emperor is not good." Fang Yan sighed, although Zhuo Rui usually hangs a little bit, and started to play, it is still very dedicated.

The consequence of professionalism is that the next day, Zhuo Rui will get sick with a cold.

Zhuo Rui usually took care of him in the crew and taught him to act. Jiang Yu took the work back to the hotel and took the fragrant sweet potato that he had just bought outside to see Zhuo Rui.

Zhuo Rui lived in a suite, his assistant opened the door, Jiang Yujin went, went to the door of the room, and saw Zhuo Rui wrapped in a bathrobe leaning against the bed, revealing most of the chest muscles, videotaping with people, laughing and swaying □ □.

Seeing Jiang Yujin coming, Zhuo Rui’s mouth was laughing and stiff, and quickly closed the computer and glared at the assistant.

The assistant was very innocent. When he just went to open the door, Zhuo Rui was just calling someone. It took only a few minutes to get the video.

"Little fish, come see me, sit down." Zhuo Rui put on his bathrobe, revealing a dignified and regular smile.

Can not be dignified and rules, he has already negotiated a contract with Star Shadow Media. After the film is finished, and the contract with the previous company expires, it will sign the Star Shadow Media. At that time, the Qin is his big boss, and the little fish is the boss.