Chapter 51

"Go to work, you go to sleep." Qin Shen patted his back and got out of bed, but he was stunned by him.

"Don't go." Jiang Yuxiao screamed, and he got into his arms and squatted on him to prevent him from leaving. Early in the morning, Qin Shen as a man, where he could endure this kind of temptation, leaned over and hugged the child and rolled into the quilt.

When the bed didn't move, it was almost noon. Qin Shen looked at the side of his body, his face flushed with his eyelashes, and Jiang Yu, who couldn't move his fingers, called the assistant and asked him to handle it today. The documents were sent here, he did not go to the company today.

After the phone call, Qin Shen took Jiang Yu to the bathroom and took a shower. He changed the sheets again and put the child on the bed. The assistant called and said that he had arrived at the door.

Qin Shen went downstairs to open the door. The assistant bought the food and sent it in addition to the documents. Qin Shen put the food upstairs and screamed Jiang Yuxian to feed his stomach. He took a few mouthfuls and went to the opposite study room to process the documents.

This busy is an afternoon, waiting for him to finish, look at the time, it has been more than five o'clock.

Qin Shen got up and went to the opposite room to see if the child was awake. As a result, no one was on the bed. He looked for a bathroom and a game room. No one went downstairs and saw the children wearing aprons in the kitchen.

"You are busy." Jiang Yu heard his footsteps and looked back at him. From the pot that had just turned off the fire, he caught a steamed glutinous rice rib and blew it and sent it to Qin Shen’s mouth. ,how does it taste?"

Qin Shen took his hand into his mouth and nodded. "It tastes good."

"Go wash your hands, you can eat." Jiang Yu pushed him to wash his hands and put the kitchen dishes to the outside.

After the meal, the two people put the dishes into the kitchen, Qin Shen consciously left to wash the dishes. When Qin deep washed the bowl, the two, like last night, sat on the sofa while eating fruit while watching TV.

Jiang Yu is holding a glass bowl with strawberries and lying in Qin Shen's arms. He eats one and reaches for Qin. So many times, Qin Shen looked down and saw the children's lips stained with water from the strawberry juice, could not help but feel a little thirsty.

Jiang Yu looked at the TV sideways and picked up a strawberry and reached up, but he did not see Qin Shen’s movement for a long time. He looked up at Qin Shen, and he and Qin Shen looked at him with a faint gaze.

He held a strawberry and touched it on Qin's deep lips. He asked sillyly, "Don't you eat it?"

"Eat." Qin Shen only said a word, he bowed his lips.

From the sofa to the upstairs room, it was tossed into the middle of the night. On the second day, Qin Shen was still entangled in the children and did not let him go to work. For three days, in addition to Qin Shen's handling of documents in the study, Jiang Yue was glued to him. There were enough vegetables and fruits in the refrigerator. In three days, neither of them went out.

On the morning of the fourth day, Jiang Yu noticed that the people around him got up. He blinked. Qin Shen bowed his head on his forehead and said: "The company has a meeting today, I must attend. Do you want me or not? Going to the company together?"

Jiang Yu shook his head, Qin Shen said: "Then wait for me at home."

He went to the bathroom to wash, and when he came out, he did not see Jiang Yu on the bed.