Chapter 47

Jiang Yuxian was awkward before he realized what he was talking about.

Although male mermaid can be pregnant, it is not every male mermaid. This mark will appear on the neck of a pregnant male mermaid, disappearing when pregnant, and will reappear when the fish is born.

It is reasonable to say that Qin Shen will not find it, except for the night when he first landed.

Jiang Yu’s surprised eyes looked at Qin Shen, and Qin Shen looked at him. “The person on the night of the cruise is you? Why don’t you say it for so long?”

The child awake earlier than him, and slipped away quietly, sure to see his face.

Jiang Yu bowed his head and pointed his fingers at the quilt.

Qin Shen pinched his eyebrows. What he asked was stupid. He was Fang Biao’s brother, Fang Hao was also a child’s friend, and the night’s things were for children.

He spoke. "On the night of the cruise, I was taken medicine."

Jiang Yuxi was tightly horned, and he knew that although he was drunk that night, he could feel something wrong.

"How did you get on the cruise? Later I searched all the people on the cruise and didn't find you." Qin asked wonderingly.

Jiang Yuyi, I did not expect Qin Shen to find him later. After returning to God, he rushed to explain the truth: "I am secretly going up, the cruise ship is very beautiful, I have never seen it, and the people above don't pay attention and sneak up."

Jiang Yu explained that he was worried that Qin Shen did not believe it. He quickly looked up and looked at him and changed the subject. "I am hungry, can I have dinner?"

I remembered that he had not eaten one day since yesterday afternoon. Qin Shen stopped the topic, took a small table and put it on the bed, then put the plate on it and brought it to Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu’s body is sore and his arms are not lifted. Qin Shen picked up the spoon and took a spoonful of soup to his mouth.

"The one on your back neck..." I waited for a few meals, and I remembered that the child had not answered the question yet. Qin Shen continued to ask.

"...goed to the hospital and took it." Jiang Yu made an excuse.

Qin Shen is puzzled. "Why is it good to take it off?"

Jiang Yuhu: "The young master was counted as a child, saying that he would take it off in adulthood, or else it would affect the future fortune."

Qin Shen: "...I didn't expect you to believe this."

Jiang Yu’s heart smirked and smiled. “It’s okay.”

There are still some doubts in Qin Shen’s heart. The luxury cruise ship like the Blue Pearl is very strict in management. Is it so easy to sneak up? And the one that can be removed from the back of his neck is so flat? He reached out and touched it a few times, and the smoothness could not feel the traces that had been seen before.

However, he couldn't think of Jiang's reasons for swindling him. He looked at the eyes in front of him and sipped the child he had fed the soup. Qin Shen felt that he was willing to believe everything he said.

When he was full, Jiang Yue yawned and asked: "Why did those people tie me yesterday?"

Yesterday, he was somewhat confused when he was prescribed medicine, but he still remembers that person, who was seen in the hotel corridor before, also surnamed Qin.

Qin Shen held him back in the quilt and licked his head. He did not answer. He only said: "Reliably, I will solve it, and there will be no more next time."